Article on Jodi Jones (1 Viewer)

CDK

Seems a great human being,hope he gets to play for city on a regular basis.

fernandopartridge

Granted he probably won’t feature too much this season at this rate, what do you think the chances are he’ll get another contract regardless? I think after such a long time out a year to just get back in the habit of being around the team is necessary with the second year the time to start playing regularly…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

better days

Granted he probably won’t feature too much this season at this rate, what do you think the chances are he’ll get another contract regardless? I think after such a long time out a year to just get back in the habit of being around the team is necessary with the second year the time to start playing regularly…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really hard to say
If he stays fit and makes a contribution it's more likely
Fingers crossed for the lad

pusbccfc

Don't think he'll have a long term future at the club but I hope we have given him the support to have a good career in League 1/2.

It's a shame because he was outstanding in that 3/4 month period in League 2. Clearly above the level.

Skyblueweeman

I just hope that if he does have 'dark days' that he does open up to someone about it. His words seem like he keeps things bottled up, or has done, so I just hope that as his comeback continues, that he keeps seeking support if and when it's needed.

A great talent and immense mental strength to come back from the 3 injuries. Good on him.

PVA

I can't see him going on loan in January unless we sign another AM.

With Bright not in the picture at the moment and Shipley out of favour, Jones is probably back up AM currently. Maybe Allen, but he has been used deeper this season.

He seems like a great guy though and I hope he makes it, be it here or elsewhere.

steve101

I am sure he could write a book, as he says at the end of the article. I just hope there are many more chapters of success to come. Hopefully this will be with us but as has been said by others, more importantly he is able to have a good career doing what he loves.

Reactions: vow

stevefloyd

I always said that if he managed to get back playing he would probably struggle, like most people would, with the mental side, its bad enough doing 1 injury like this but 3 on the bounce is going to seriously mess with your mind, I hope he wins the battle.

SlowerThanPlatt

I can't see him going on loan in January unless we sign another AM.

With Bright not in the picture at the moment and Shipley out of favour, Jones is probably back up AM currently. Maybe Allen, but he has been used deeper this season.

He seems like a great guy though and I hope he makes it, be it here or elsewhere.

O’Hare has been here 3 seasons now and correct me if I’m wrong but can’t remember him missing a game. Jones only chance it would seem is at left wing back where he’s had cameos

shmmeee

O’Hare has been here 3 seasons now and correct me if I’m wrong but can’t remember him missing a game. Jones only chance it would seem is at left wing back where he’s had cameos

Only injury he’s had I can find was a knee ligament in 2018 when he was at Villa.

Users who are viewing this thread