Article on Coventry City (1 Viewer)

TheFL72

Hi guys,

I am Josh Ilan, an aspiring football journalist and a long-suffering Barnet fan.

It would be much appreciated if you could read my article on "Coventry City's Unfortunate Plight". If you could rate article at the top of the page, that would be great - comments on either this forum or the blog would also be brilliant.

Here is the link to the article: http://thefootballleague72.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/coventry-citys-unfortunate-plight/

Thanks in advance and hope you resolve this situation soon,

Josh

Blue Maniac

Seems pretty well-informed, if a little one-eyed. Nice sentences, very easy to read. Small pointer: try to eliminate all your typos before you publish. It looks tidier. I can't even work out what 'wprled' is meant to be. Also, where you've put 'lurked', is that really the word you want? It might be, but it doesn't seem right.

wolfie

A good read. All the basics are there and it's good to see someone has mentioned us the suffering fans. It's a shame the people who is causing all this heart ache for us don't give a toss about the fans. I fear this is the end of the sky blues. So to sum up, it's well written but its not gonna change a thing. Thanks for taking an interest in us anyway

Users who are viewing this thread