Article: Observations on Yesterdays Events (1 Viewer)

Sub

excellent article ashbyjan :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

musicmanskyblue

Maybe others listened to the two interviews and got different impressions of the two parties but for me on one hand was a smarmy, rude, uncaring, bullshitter and on the other a frustrated, professional, well connected City fan who wants to save the club he loves - I may not know the full details of what is on the table etc but I know which one I have more faith and trust in to save MY club.

1OO% Agree...

SkyBlueScottie

Good article, my thoughts are pretty similar, Ken Dulux Doolally does come across as a bad cheap car salesman or even more so like a politician overdosed on spin, saying lots without actually saying anything. So the current situation from Sisu (after wading through the guff) is we have no money, we are in talks with numerous potential investors all be it at a preliminary stage, they are desperate for somebody else to stump up the cash, yet they want to be able to spend it, a fans fund was proposed by Brody. All sounds very unprofessional to me.

I like you was also impressed at the balance shown by the fans leading the chants, they didnt go overboard in doing the hole Sisu out, made sure they also supported the team and actually improved the atmosphere, best at the Ricoh for a long while. Well done to all involved. Another well done to all for not raising to pathetic action of the imbecile in orange. Whether there was a directive issued by Sisu to remove all banners against them or not (which apparently there was) there is a way of doing such things and his actions were entirely provacative, I am glad the Police had the sense to tell him to move away from the area as he seemed to be goading people to react in a way so they could potentially be removed and thus painting the protest in a bad light.

Before the game I was also wary of the Hoffman bid, however yesterdays events and interviews firmly put me on the side of his bod once again. I just hope it can get done ASAP. ( I would still like to know who they are though)

Yesterday Jesus gave us a song, lets hope he can also provide a miracle for us by ensuring we are took over and our championship status is maintained, along with providing a stable base upon which we can build to take the club forward.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I would have to comment that if interviewed again, Orange Ken needs much more scrutiny from the interviewer. His comment about selling a house for a pound should have been matched with the riposte that such a deal would be great business if you'd got the house for free.

I'd also like him challenged with regards the much discussed £30m invested sum. How much of this is player transfers, for which they've also enjoyed a return in excess of the value expended; so which should be withdrawn from debate. And how much simply per se running costs, against which they've derived income?

How much for managers they've appointed and then sacked and had to pay off?Should a new investor remit them for this loss? I think not.?

And how much of their current monthly losses stem from the fact that their lack of investment in the playing staff, poor quality of football, lying to the fans leading to a spirit of distrust and general spirit of despair has given rise to dwindling gates?

ashbyjan

One more point I forgot to mention - Dulieu kept referring to SISU as a bank - wrong Kenny boy. Just for your education:
Company Overview

Sisu Capital Limited is a privately owned hedge fund sponsor. The firm invests in the pubic equity, fixed income, and alternative investment markets of Europe with a focus on United Kingdom. It makes event driven investments in high yield and distressed debt securities for the restructuring of industrial companies. Sisu Capital was founded in 1997 and is based in London, United Kingdom.

colin101

100% behind Hoffman and 100% against SISU.
If Hoffman says he has serious investors then I believe him. As far as the rest are concerned what can you say except We don't want or need them. Are they CCFC supporters - No, will they ever be - No.
We were continuosly told that Gary Hoffman wouldn't name his Investors, well I don't remember either SISU or Ray Ransome telling us who their mystery investors were.
Shares were taken from genuine supporters who were told a New Dawn had arrived yet 3 years later all we have are dark clouds.
PUSB

Moff

What a fantastic article, excatly matching my own thoughts.

Your comments on the differnces between Doolally and Hoffman were spot on, and I pray for a positive outcome from this whole debacle, as having a Chairman that clearly cant be arsed to attend a vital meeting or watch the team unless he has to, shows what a complete bunch of ill formed, and uncaring clowns we have bleeding our club dry.

Users who are viewing this thread