Article: International Friendly England v Ghana Preview (1 Viewer)

Jimthor

I'm hoping we stick with the 4-3-3 system if fit, although if Parker's not fit is there anybody else to play the holding midfield role? People like to suggest Barry is a holding midfielder, but he's not really.

Hart
Johnson Jagielka Cahill Baines
Parker
Barry Wilshere
Young Carroll Bent

With Parker possibly not fit then maybe we'd have to play Barry in the holding role, and put someone like Milner in. Wilshere has been tried in th holding role too but definitely showed he's stronger where he played on Saturday. But i'm hoping that Capello doesn't drop the new system and go back 4-4-2 in an effort to try more players out. Liked the look of it the other day.

covladzak

Hope its a good runout... The Welsh were a good training match, hope this one is as easy... Just as long as they put more effort in then they did in the World Cup...;)

Pigeon

Really wanted tickets but this game but they sold out so quickly. Thought the likes of Parker, Wilshere and Young looked really good against Wales and would like to see them become regulars in the starting line up. Think we'll edge this one 2-1.

Danny

tbh i'd rather see parker getting more freedom he's great to watch when pushing forward for the hammers and always capable of a goal it just shows how good of a player he is when his team has done shit all season but he gets in the England squad such a top player

LastGarrison

Most probably another boring England friendly.

I'd be betting on unders if I had to on this game but will be leaving it alone as friendlies are far too unpredicatble.

Fat Boy

another trip to Wembley for me..........maybe one day i might get to live my dream and see the mighty cov at the home of football

Nick

Administrator
I don't think I am going to bother watching it. Bad I know but I really can't be bothered with England since the World Cup.

Users who are viewing this thread