Article: Coventry vs Watford Matchday Thread (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Im gonna say 2-1 loss juke to score for us, watford fans must be saying to themselves its 3 oints the way were losing games lets hope im wrong.

Disorganised1

City to win 2 - 0

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Very rarely negative on here but I feel a 3-0 Watford win :/

torchomatic

As long as it's not like Coleman's last game!

Quball

I think watford will win today but I certainly hope they dont, although im thinking its going to be 3-1 to watford but id take a 1-0 win for city or even a draw I just want to see some points go on the board

Quball

That didnt sound good, On sky scores center apparently were looking very nervous and giving the ball away alot

hamil99

Facebook User
I hope we win well today, will give me a reason to watch the sky blue player I paid all that money for....

cornoccfc

Fair draw.

Watford denied blatent penalty.

Thought City looked more likely to score.

Oh and Murphy spilled at least 2 easy catches (AGAIN!!)- worrying

cornoccfc

Not think we were denied a blatant pen aswell tho cornoccfc?? I think Juke was too honest in getting up too quickly!

Was that 2nd half? I do remember one possible pen, but too far away to see.

Watfords on the other hand was a stonewaller!

gary_ccfcforever

we played reasonably well especially second half, Baker biggest let down, was surprised to see Bell back so soon, could have sworn i saw he was out for a month and Freddie was due back mid-september? could have won it second half, Problem is watford are probably one of the poorest teams we will face this season and we still couldnt beat them, it doesnt bode well

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think we should have won easily today. In the second half we had a hatful of chances and could have won by 2-3 goals. Watford are a worse side that us and we really deserved to win today.
Juke could have had 2/3. Eastwood nearly had a goal with a great shot. Two goal line scrambles where anyone could have put it in the net. Gael had a great shot which whistled just wide.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Yh, second half. Out ran his man, there was a 50/50 challenge, but then im certain Juke was pulled down immediately after the guy realised he'd lost out. Unfortunately for us we didnt get it, resulting in Juke being thru 1on1, and predicibly, he didnt score. I cant wait til he starts puttin 1on1s away!

SkyBlue_Bear83

we played reasonably well especially second half, Baker biggest let down, was surprised to see Bell back so soon, could have sworn i saw he was out for a month and Freddie was due back mid-september? could have won it second half, Problem is watford are probably one of the poorest teams we will face this season and we still couldnt beat them, it doesnt bode well
Disagree on Baker I thought he played OK today, he made a few silly mistakes but on the whole played OK. Found pockets of space between the midfield and attack well and got better as the game went on.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yh, second half. Out ran his man, there was a 50/50 challenge, but then im certain Juke was pulled down immediately after the guy realised he'd lost out. Unfortunately for us we didnt get it, resulting in Juke being thru 1on1, and predicibly, he didnt score. I cant wait til he starts puttin 1on1s away!
Thats was a definite foul, not sure if it was inside the box or not.
After getting up Juke was off balance and the ball was on his weaker foot.

Coventry La La La

Coventry v Watford FT 0-0
Attendance: 13,043

Thank you to everyone who posted on the match-day thread, coming up next Middlesbrough v Coventry

Users who are viewing this thread