Article: Coventry City 2 - Watford 0 - Match Report (1 Viewer)

Walking Bird

I was amazed by Bell today, been a waste of space recently but today was a huge step forward in performance.

Nonleagueherewecome

Bit worried that Bell has a knock, I didn't know that. But McIndoe did pretty well when he came on, making 2 good challenges in his own box and carving out a decent chance for Lukas late on. He certainly has a point or 2 to prove.

Seeing the goals again, a lovely pass along the floor by Sammy before Arons ball to Lukas. Thats 2 consecutive passes along the floor through the midfield leading to a City goal- a true rarity!:claping hands:

SkyBlue_Am

Really good and promising performance by the lads today was gutted I didn't make the effort to go to the Ricoh....As already said by others when I see Bells name in the starting eleven I normally fear for the worst however give the man the praise in this new more central role he had more time and showed he can still pick a quality pass. Also feel so bad for Lukas as he rarely gets the luck he works so hard to deserve still don't know why the assistant over ruled the referee to disallow his second goal and then must of tight for the offside and then he still had time to hit the bar!

Coventry La La La

Great performance, great team effort and to top things off a clean sheet and 3 points against an in-form Watford side.

Onwards & upwards

PUSB

ccfcway

how many times has te Juke hit the bat or post this season, must be into double figures now ?

Shame King will be going, him, McSheff and the Juke would be a very useful front 3 next season...

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Great performane and result i beleive anothe win and a draw should see us safe but why cant they not just go and win every game and give us hope for next season!!

bishbosh

My modem broke at home so only just caught up with the weekends action today at work.
I love logging on and seeing a Cov win - shame I didn't know earlier as at work we have a 'thing' whereby if your team wins over the weekend you can wear your team top. My City shirt makes a change from the rugby tops.
I also tipped against the boys in the prediction league and they won... so I may just carry on that train of thought for future prediction league rounds :)

SkyBlueMania

Just saw the highlights of the game, looked like a massive improvement on the Hull game that i had the unfortunate experience of enduring. Thorn seems to be enjoying his new role

Users who are viewing this thread