Arsene Wenger's arch nemesis.. (1 Viewer)

dancers lance

.......the humble zip. I was upstairs when the Arsenal v Norwich game kicked off when my lad shouted up to me "Dad, you gotta come and see this, Wenger can't do his zip up again". Through the wizardry of Tivo I was able to rewind and watch him struggle yet again to complete this most basic of tasks.

How can a grown man make something look so difficult? unfathomable maths equations have been solved in less time than it takes this man to process the putting on of a jacket?

He basically needs a Velcro coat, like a kid who can't tie his laces needs Velcro shoes.

Bob Latchford

Maybe he couldn't see it ?

Samo

.......the humble zip. I was upstairs when the Arsenal v Norwich game kicked off when my lad shouted up to me "Dad, you gotta come and see this, Wenger can't do his zip up again". Through the wizardry of Tivo I was able to rewind and watch him struggle yet again to complete this most basic of tasks.

How can a grown man make something look so difficult? unfathomable maths equations have been solved in less time than it takes this man to process the putting on of a jacket?

He basically needs a Velcro coat, like a kid who can't tie his laces needs Velcro shoes.

You do realize that having a go at the French has been made illegal right? :)

dancers lance

That's no excuse, Iv'e watched this man do the same thing about 10 times? I'm yet to see Stevie Wonder do it.

Terry Gibson's perm

Didn't Mario Balotelli get so confused putting on his training bib he gave up and threw it away.

dancers lance

Didn't Mario Balotelli get so confused putting on his training bib he gave up and threw it away.

He did and it was very funny, but I didn't shock me because the bloke is such a tool, I'm surprised he even remembers to breath, But Wenger is not a stupid man and he seems to be stumped by a process that's technical equal is the turning on of a light switch?

wingy

He did and it was very funny, but I didn't shock me because the bloke is such a tool, I'm surprised he even remembers to breath, But Wenger is not a stupid man and he seems to be stumped by a process that's technical equal is the turning on of a light switch?

Maybe It's something to do with driving on the other side of the road.

dancers lance

Maybe It's something to do with driving on the other side of the road.

I doubt it. If a zip gives him this much grief, securely fastening a seat belt would be way beyond his means.

mechaishida

Ray Parlour told a brilliant Wenger anecdote on one of those 'Premiership Legends' videos on YT, can't remember most of it, but the Arsenal team were having lunch prior to a match, Wenger goes up and gets his grub, comes to sit down, drops his fork off his tray, bends over to get it and his pudding slides off the tray and splats onto the floor without him noticing.
He sits down, sees his pudding is missing (cue quietly befuddled expression), and spends a few minutes looking awkwardly under the table for it while his players try and stifle their chuckling.

Basically, he's a clumsy fucker.

Users who are viewing this thread