Arsenal vs Coventry Match Thread (1 Viewer)

ThisManHere

Bollocks. Did anyone else spend the last 24 hours walking round quietly saying "Mifsud, Mifsud...Dowie do the fist" and dreaming about great things and a repeat of five years ago?

ThisManHere

You could likely buy the City of Coventry itself for the price of their front line and have change left over for a faggot and pea batch.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Well I'm not disappointed with that even if we are losing (I expected it to be by more). It should be said that it is partly due to some poor skills by the Ox and Theo to name just a few (the ones that I know that is :D) that its not more. The Ox is getting annoyed with himself and I see him taking it out on us next half!

I'll be very happy if it stays 1-0 though

Gaz

We have stood up well so far, Arsenaltry to play some clear balls through and keep looking to go wide.

He left coz your sh*#

He left coz your sh*#

Robin Van Persie
He left coz your sh*#

The Reverend Skyblue

i'm very happy with how we have played in the first half,so there are encouraging signs already under Robins, and i say bring on Oldham saturday

I would have hated the experience of going to Arsenal under Thorn and Shaw. At last we have some hope that this club is moving in the right direction.

The Reverend Skyblue

I would also like to say that we have fantastic support. A club with such a shite record as ours and they still can muster 8000 fans away from home in midweek.
I know that we won't see most at the Ricoh, but don't forget we have'nt won a single league game this season, so well done to all those that have gone.
It shows what potential we have if Robins does get it right and we start to climb the league.

The Rev

Users who are viewing this thread