Arsenal up Ticket sales (1 Viewer)

spwaverley4916

anybody know how the ticket sales are going? I wasnt going to bother getting a ticket because of problems getting home after the game- however am am now working in London on the 24th/25th and so might be able to get the company to pay for a hotel on the Friday night.
( happy Days :claping hands:)

lordsummerisle

Think it's general sale from Thursday, bit awkward for me a Friday night with work, but going to give it a go if I can.

Noggin

Thursday is anyone who has attended a 13/14 home league or an facup game, friday is general sale. Members tomorrow, season ticket holders today.

spwaverley4916

cheers - looking on the pessimistic side - will there be plenty left on Friday? dont want to spin the bull with the gaffer then find cant get a ticket :facepalm:

Qwerty70

The queue yesterday when they opened for season ticket holders was 9 people long. I suspect plenty left on Friday.

mark82

I will have 2 laptops on the go come Friday morning trying to get 2 bookings next to each other. Not convinced it will work.

You need to add friends and family to your account. Each person gets 2 each. I have my Dad on so was able to buy 5 tickets together for Barnsley in one go (limit was 4).

chiefdave

You need to add friends and family to your account. Each person gets 2 each. I have my Dad on so was able to buy 5 tickets together for Barnsley in one go (limit was 4).

This works, I've got my Dad on mine and it doubles the limit. You could always try phoning them up (if you can ever get through), if they've got thousands left they probably won't be too fussed about the restrictions. Is there even a restriction in place once it goes on general sale?

brez

dont know if anyone has noticed but the club website is saying that the tickets are going on general sale on saturday now, friday is for fans who have been to away games, dont know if they have made a mistake. just thought i would let everyone know.

shmmeee

dont know if anyone has noticed but the club website is saying that the tickets are going on general sale on saturday now, friday is for fans who have been to away games, dont know if they have made a mistake. just thought i would let everyone know.

Any away games or just ones bought through the club?

Users who are viewing this thread