Arsenal Train Issues (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Has anyone else noticed difficulties with getting the train back after the game? (travelling to and from Coventry), Ive tried finsbury park and holloway road, and, for example, on the way back, The tube leaves finsbury park at 22:54 and arrives at london euston at 23:30, the exact minute 23:30, that the london euston to coventry train leaves at. Meaning theres no change over time and you wont make it. So how the hell can i get the train back to Coventry after the game?!?!
N.B Before anyone says, we would like to get down there early, so that we can have a fair few drinks around london, hence i dont want to get any coach. thanks in advance.

Dbell10

Pretty sure there is a tube every 5mins to Euston from Finsbury Park. Only takes 7mins to get there as well.

hemelsky

Highbury & Islington on the Victoria line is possibly best - I think just 2 stops from Euston and a lot less busy than Arsenal & Finsbury Park

RichieGunns

I have a question.

I'm looking to buy myself a ticket online but im not sure how to book the club coaches...any ideas?

And i know you don't wanna get a coach but try National Express Coaches. They are quite cheap (around £15) and its a 2 and a half hour journey max.

On the Wednesday, Assuming you want to get there early here are some of coach times i just pulled up...

GOING:

Leave - Coventry - 11:15
Arrive - London Victoria - 13:50

COMING BACK:

Leave - London Victoria - 23:00 or 23:30
Arrive - Coventry - 01:10 or 02:10

I use National Express on a regular basis and they've always been good!

nobbynutkins

Highbury & Islington on the Victoria line is possibly best - I think just 2 stops from Euston and a lot less busy than Arsenal & Finsbury Park

Yep – that's definitely the best idea. The Emirates is walkable from Highbury Corner (Highbury and Is. tube station), or you can get pretty much any bus up the Holloway Road and then walk.

nobbynutkins

Yep – that's definitely the best idea. The Emirates is walkable from Highbury Corner (Highbury and Is. tube station), or you can get pretty much any bus up the Holloway Road and then walk.

Sorry – I should have said that the best place to get off the bus is either outside London Met Uni or Holloway Road tube station.

I think the 271, 43, and the 393 all go past London Met/Holloway Road from Highbury Corner.

But it's probably quicker to walk, given the traffic on match nights.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I have a question.

I'm looking to buy myself a ticket online but im not sure how to book the club coaches...any ideas?

And i know you don't wanna get a coach but try National Express Coaches. They are quite cheap (around £15) and its a 2 and a half hour journey max.

On the Wednesday, Assuming you want to get there early here are some of coach times i just pulled up...

GOING:

Leave - Coventry - 11:15
Arrive - London Victoria - 13:50

COMING BACK:

Leave - London Victoria - 23:00 or 23:30
Arrive - Coventry - 01:10 or 02:10

I use National Express on a regular basis and they've always been good!

cheers mate, very usefull ta!

Users who are viewing this thread