Arsenal tickets (1 Viewer)

JazzCat

How many have they sold?

I can't wait it's my first game since Chelsea and first away game since Old Trafford. :)

How come I can't get my tickets online, when I went to the Birmingham match? It's 9:45 and it wont let me as i'm not a member. My Birmingham ticket purchase shows on my account so I don't see the problem.

Hugh Jarse

How come I can't get my tickets online, when I went to the Birmingham match? It's 9:45 and it wont let me as i'm not a member. My Birmingham ticket purchase shows on my account so I don't see the problem.

Ticketmasters website has a tag for the game, don't know if it's working yet.

We really need fans like you don't we! Talking about jumping on the bandwagon

A fan that jumps on the bandwagon and brings in ANY revenue or offers any support. Get off your high horse, just because you don't miss a game home or away, League, Cup or Pre season doesn't mean we all have to. You have no more right to support the club than people that only go to the big games.

How was the pre season tour of Scotland? I didn't go as I have to work but you obviously did seeing as your a super fan and all that. :jerkit:

All the best

Last edited:

JazzCat

How many Bandwagons are we taking? £17 per bandwagon ticket?

I had to buy the Train/tube/ticket combo so it's of no concern to me. Needs must not being a member!!

Baginton

someone said he was booked onto coach 19 and that was several days ago.

As far as band waggoners... the more the merrier:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

I reckon we'll beat Carlisle 5-0 because all the players will want a starting place v the arse, our players put the effort in against the big boys - they have shown this! :whistle:

wingy

someone said he was booked onto coach 19 and that was several days ago.

As far as band waggoners... the more the merrier:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

I reckon we'll beat Carlisle 5-0 because all the players will want a starting place v the arse, our players put the effort in against the big boys - they have shown this! :whistle:

Anything to do with bonus's??

Baginton

MOD£RN FOOTBALL eh, 23rd in the league because we can't afford to play our supposed best goal scorer, absolute bollox !!:facepalm:

Last edited:

SkyBlueUkeman

So I was about to pop to the shop to get my Tickets when I realised they are on General Sale on the website for one block.

Considering getting to the Ricoh would cost about a £5, I just bought them online.

This clubs ticketing system perplexes me.

wingy

So I was about to pop to the shop to get my Tickets when I realised they are on General Sale on the website for one block.

Considering getting to the Ricoh would cost about a £5, I just bought them online.

This clubs ticketing system perplexes me.
Was there a booking fee by any chance ,for each ticket regardlees of it being one transaction and roughly equivilent of a trip to the ricoh?:(

CTID

no booking fee, i did mine earlier. For 2 adults and one child it came to £25 + 90p postage. Cant complain at that really!

SkyBlueUkeman

Was there a booking fee by any chance ,for each ticket regardlees of it being one transaction and roughly equivilent of a trip to the ricoh?:(

Nope, no Booking Fee. There was a 90p optional postage charge which I took because i'm a lazy bastard.

harvey098

Got mine, I imagine it was just because it picked up that I went to the birmingham match because Im not a member. £10 + 90p postage... Reasonable!

PVA

This is my first time going to such a big ground where we have such a big allocation and I have a question.

Normally when I go to away games at the shit grounds, you get your tickets and you can generally go and sit where you like. But my question is, if me and a mate buy tickets for a couple of random seats (not next to each other), how likely is it we will be able to sit next to each other? Like could we find a couple of seats anywhere or will we just get people saying 'Oi this is our seat'. Just wondered how rigidly people will stick to their allocated seats in a situation like this.

Cheers.

LewSkyBlue

This is my first time going to such a big ground where we have such a big allocation and I have a question.

Normally when I go to away games at the shit grounds, you get your tickets and you can generally go and sit where you like. But my question is, if me and a mate buy tickets for a couple of random seats (not next to each other), how likely is it we will be able to sit next to each other? Like could we find a couple of seats anywhere or will we just get people saying 'Oi this is our seat'. Just wondered how rigidly people will stick to their allocated seats in a situation like this.

Cheers.

some places you might fluke it, but generally its stick to seats. i remember at OT there was about 8 people crammed in where i was in front of about 3/4 seats. me and my mate were squased and some bloke picked me up when we scored, we landed on a chair and it snapped. was a squeeze but a good laugh

Covstu

Was going to go but given current form I dont think I will bother. I think I will be more pissed off if they play well due to the big occasion, should be doing it in the league

neilyboy67

Cheers.

there will be 9,000 of us and my experience unfortunately tells me that with a mega support like this very much a case "my seat" night im afraid. As a result the atmosphere usually suffers.

BurbageSkyBlues

If we have 9000 prepared to go for an away match in midweek, it shows the potential support is there. All that is needed by the fans , is an excuse or reason to enjoy the hope of seeing something better.

If the club could only get its act together in the league......

LewSkyBlue

If we have 9000 prepared to go for an away match in midweek, it shows the potential support is there. All that is needed by the fans , is an excuse or reason to enjoy the hope of seeing something better.

If the club could only get its act together in the league......

maybe if we just change the names on our fixtures to big teams we will get the fair weather fans who havent got a clue whats going on up the ricoh... next home match against barcelona should be a good 1 :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread