Arsenal + thx + Next kcic Action (1 Viewer)

Covstu

big well done Michael I don't think anyone could have anticipated that amount of coverage and success!

Would be great to keep this momentum up now

ccfchandsy

We should do this at every game on 35 mins it was wicked hopefully get the other teams involved and get them to do what arsenal did for us

Michael. Its is impossible to state how appreciative I and many True Sky Blues are of your continued efforts.

Friday will turn out to be a seminal day in the battle to bring our beloved CCFC back to Coventry. There will be a day when the trauma of today will be a memory for tomorrow. There are few that will have helped a bring about a brighter tomorrow than yourself. In the words of many on this forum "Effin well done!!!!"

blueflint

i would echo the sentiment that we need more of the same we also need to go further with our protests

Sky Blue Pete

Michael. Its is impossible to state how appreciative I and many True Sky Blues are of your continued efforts.

Friday will turn out to be a seminal day in the battle to bring our beloved CCFC back to Coventry. There will be a day when the trauma of today will be a memory for tomorrow. There are few that will have helped a bring about a brighter tomorrow than yourself. In the words of many on this forum "Effin well done!!!!"

Amen absolutely amen

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

From a personal point of view I think it was brilliant how you managed to get Fire certificates for the banners that we handed out and took in even the one that my brother took in and you didn't know about :thinking about:I suppose Mr Fisher will be bringing that up with the relative authorities well done Michael:D

letsallsingtogether

Of course they were fireproof were made of paper....;)

From a personal point of view I think it was brilliant how you managed to get Fire certificates for the banners that we handed out and took in even the one that my brother took in and you didn't know about :thinking about:I suppose Mr Fisher will be bringing that up with the relative authorities well done Michael:D

hill83

Well done Michael, I've been sceptical in the past but this 'why/when' thing seems it could have some legs and the Arsenal game was the kick start it needed.
Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

mark82

Well done Michael, I've been sceptical in the past but this 'why/when' thing seems it could have some legs and the Arsenal game was the kick start it needed.
Keep up the good work.

Completely agree. I think it's something all factions can get behind and more than anything it's actually workable. Well done Michael & team.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Yep, well done Michael. The second stand-out event after the March. Nice one.

Gint11

What a great shout. The Why/When protest needs to be carried out at every game now and get every home support involved, really get this going. Well Done Michael.

Hobo

Organising a protest when people are so unhappy sounds easy. But as we have witnessed on this forum getting fans to agree on an appropriate form of action is a nightmare.

Michael has been a passionate volunteer from the start. Has had lots of knock backs and some derogatory comments to shoulder.

He has never gone away and hide, he has stuck to the task trying to unite fans and build a valid protest for the club he has loyally and passionately followed. I am sure he has kept finding motivation by the fact he knows he is not alone when it come to the loyalty and passion.

Well done Michael for you resilience and well done to every last one of our travelling fans....not just at Arsenal I refer to everyone who has been on the road or will be on the road before the end of the season.

There is nothing like a travelling Sky Blue Army to voice a message.

Hugh Jarse

Well done to all concerned.

I voiced negativity about the viability of this last week but having seen it in action last Friday night and read about what others have been saying about it, I admit I was 100% wrong and this is a good idea.

Keep up the good work.:D

Monners

I like the idea of the petition. It will almost certainly recieve sgnificant support from fans all over the UK. Again, need to keep things simple and targeted on the broad issues. Primalry lack of governance.

Skyblueweeman

Actually, Michael, if you need any assistance with the petition, happy to offer any spare time I might have. PM me if required.

WM

Block19

Should be a thing that we do at every match away and at sixfields as stated everyone wants the move back home

Users who are viewing this thread