Arsenal Team Tonight (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

What the Mirrors John Cross expects it to be -Arsenal (probable): Martinez; Yennaris, Djourou, Miquel, Santos; Coquelin, Eisfeld, Arshavin; Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Giroud.

Defence looks suspect to say the least

PVA

The defence has over 55 International caps. I don't see that as suspect really.

As for the front four... good luck City.

chem90

Capability of their defence will be irrelevant with the forwards they posess. Had a punt on City at 14-1 but its a heart over head situation I think!

TommyZoom

I can't even see their defence needing to do a great deal tonight anyway, our defence on the other hand will probably be given another footballing lesson tonight. Coquelin, Arshavin; Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Giroud. :facepalm:

covcity4life

What the Mirrors John Cross expects it to be -Arsenal (probable): Martinez; Yennaris, Djourou, Miquel, Santos; Coquelin, Eisfeld, Arshavin; Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Giroud.

suspect? how so? 2 players who have played regulary in first team,one has played for brazil national team and then 2 youngsters 1 of whom i am sure played for the first team last year.

you dont know much about football imo

LJC_CCFC

suspect? how so? 2 players who have played regulary in first team,one has played for brazil national team and then 2 youngsters 1 of whom i am sure played for the first team last year.

you dont know much about football imo

Granted we will probz get beat 4/5/6-0, however in footballing terms their defence is suspect Yennaris and Miquel have made a couple of first team appearances and haven't exactly set the world alight with their ability. Both Djourou and Santos are average footballers at premierleague level, granted a lot better than what we have, but average and both have a mistake in them. The keeper and the back four haven't played any first team football as a five and as a result their communication and cohesion could be a little off. As I said earlier we are banking on an Arsenal mistake to get anything from the game and their defence could provide that. Needless to say that the likes of Walcott, Arshavin, Giroud and the Ox should take our lot to the cleaners before their defence even touch the ball. Also getting a load of caps for an average nation like the Swiss doesn't make you a good player, just look at Kevin Kilbane and his 100+ caps for Ireland.

Your a feckin idiot imo

scroobiustom

Isnt Arshavin back in Russia with Zenit?

covcity4life

Granted we will probz get beat 4/5/6-0, however in footballing terms their defence is suspect Yennaris and Miquel have made a couple of first team appearances and haven't exactly set the world alight with their ability. Both Djourou and Santos are average footballers at premierleague level, granted a lot better than what we have, but average and both have a mistake in them. The keeper and the back four haven't played any first team football as a five and as a result their communication and cohesion could be a little off. As I said earlier we are banking on an Arsenal mistake to get anything from the game and their defence could provide that. Needless to say that the likes of Walcott, Arshavin, Giroud and the Ox should take our lot to the cleaners before their defence even touch the ball. Also getting a load of caps for an average nation like the Swiss doesn't make you a good player, just look at Kevin Kilbane and his 100+ caps for Ireland.

Your a feckin idiot imo

ahahah brazillian international is average and suspect:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

what you meant to say was thats a strong team but if w ehave any chance its their back 5, but nope you called them average and suspect which isnt true

your a typical pub crawler chav who only watched cov for the HT beer, you dont know jack shit about football and you have shown that here

subscribe to espn kid,watch some football outside of what you see on MOTD and maybe one day ill have some respect for you.

Yorkshire SB

ahahah brazillian international is average and suspect:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

what you meant to say was thats a strong team but if w ehave any chance its their back 5, but nope you called them average and suspect which isnt true

your a typical pub crawler chav who only watched cov for the HT beer, you dont know jack shit about football and you have shown that here

subscribe to espn kid,watch some football outside of what you see on MOTD and maybe one day ill have some respect for you.

Patronising and rude, nothing the guy has said can be deemed as incorrect. You absolute arse!

LJC_CCFC

No you retard, what I said was that Andre Santos and Djourou are AVERAGE PREMIERLEAGUE players which they are. Santos has only played for Brazil 22 times the last of those appearances coming over a year ago, he is decent going forward but shit defensively. Djourou has never been a regular in the Arsenal team and only ever plays when Vermaelen, Mertesacker and Koscielny are out and in cup games. Oh no I don't have your respect boo fuckin hu, your lack of football knowledge is shown up in the fact that you immediately think a player who was got some caps for Brazil is a world beater. The Brazilian Kleberson who joined Man United after the 2002 world cup was a joke of a player and Fergie got rid of him quick, yet he had 32 caps for Brazil, therefore showing this means bugger all. You know nothing about football and can't even have a debate without insulting someone, I like having an argument/discussion on here with the likes of Otis, Grendel and Stupot as they know what their on about 99% of the time but your knowledge of football is as good as a David Bell tackle, non-existent

PVA

Yeah that's a bit OTT.

rob9872

covcity4life and LJC
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

rob9872

Sky

Haha hussey and Clarke can't deal with the shit in league 1.. How are they gonna compete with oxlade and Walcott this is going to be funny

scroobiustom

covcity4life

covcity4life and LJC
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

lol

just sick of idiots who dont know anything about football but post on SBT like they do, you will know them because they cry like bitches when challenged lmao

never said santos was a world beater,dont put words in my mouth

said hes not average though and i am right, any player can make a mistake,hell i hope santos does tonight! but to call him average because colin murray doesnt talka bout him motd2 shows yours and your cronies lack of football knowledge imo

also i never started the swearing lool, it was him because he didnt like being challenged

grow up kid

skyblueman

Right that's it... it's time I'm off - going have a good time no mater what - enjoy the evening everyone - lets get a bit of passion back into our support

OUR TEAM - OUR DAY - CAN'T BLOODY WAIT!!!!

See you down there PUSB :D:D

covcity4life

Right that's it... it's time I'm off - going have a good time no mater what - enjoy the evening everyone - lets get a bit of passion back into our support

OUR TEAM - OUR DAY - CAN'T BLOODY WAIT!!!!

See you down there PUSB :D:D

im working till 430

set off from cov at 5

hope i dont miss the kick off

LJC_CCFC

lol

just sick of idiots who dont know anything about football but post on SBT like they do, you will know them because they cry like bitches when challenged lmao

never said santos was a world beater,dont put words in my mouth

said hes not average though and i am right, any player can make a mistake,hell i hope santos does tonight! but to call him average because colin murray doesnt talka bout him motd2 shows yours and your cronies lack of football knowledge imo

also i never started the swearing lool, it was him because he didnt like being challenged

grow up kid

Andre Santos:pointlaugh::pointlaugh: Colin Murray:pointlaugh::pointlaugh: You are a :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread