Arsenal Sell Out Home End (1 Viewer)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Going to be a good day and night on the lash in London,Cannot wait !!!

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Erm seeing as we sell out 99% of home games don't know how you can sing that, not being horrible but the 8/9k you'll bring probably havn't been to a game in years

It's called irony.

Gooners not renowned for their sense of humour.... :facepalm:

pusbccfc

Erm seeing as we sell out 99% of home games don't know how you can sing that, not being horrible but the 8/9k you'll bring probably havn't been to a game in years

Out of the 50k in the Arsenal end 90% will be the glory fans on the day out to watch their 'team'

ccfcway

i can see it now "who on earth is that, i have never heard of him"

and the arsenal fans will be saying the same

Baginton

Being a non membership open to all game, I bet several thousand Arsenal fans will be seeing their first match in a while too :facepalm: You gotta feel for proper fans who have been priced out of their teams own games...
MOD£RN FOOTBALL :whistle:

Yellamo

Arsenal have sold out the home end for the game on Wednesday... last I heard our end had sold around 7k so should be around a 60k attendance!

They are obviously excited for the mighty Coventry City coming to town :D

http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/173382/first-team/arsenal-v-coventry-city?tab=tickets

PUSB

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and created an account to ask a question which i hope one of you can help me with.

I am travelling from Australia and are keen to attend this match as a neutral spectator. As you know the match is a sell-out apart from your supporter bay. I would love to join in with you to enjoy the match as a part of the Coventry supporters group!

My question is that when i purchase the away bay tickets on your clubs web page i was unsure as to if i can collect the tickets from the Arsenal Box Office (as i am based in london).

Thanks in Advance guys.

PS: i am a Sydney FC supporter back home (also sky blue!).

Yellamo

E-mail the ticket office, they will confirm...

[email protected]

blimey, DelPiero has just signed a two year deal at Sydney, fantastic!
English manager
nice stadium

:welcome: enjoy the game.

Thanks for your help here, i'll send them an email now.

Yeah exciting times for Sydney FC and the A-League in general. Huge signing for us having him come over as we have a strong Italian community in Sydney. Italian broadcasters are now exclusively televising Sydney FC matches in Italy. Membership numbers have almost doubled. Jersey sales are expected to top 30,000 (last year we sold 4,000). His impact is immense!

Also Heskey just signed with the Newcastle Jets and Michael Ballack is linked with a few clubs.

Yellamo

Hi mate, certainly not off it but im sure in our league he can add something up front.

With all these former stars coming to our league, it can only help it grow and create a bit more interest in the game. These signings encorage more players to give down under a crack (boy that last part sounds bad, haha!).

Baginton

Do you know Chris Coyne Yellamo?

Criminal... pardon the pun:whistle: he wasn't used more as a centre half for the socceroo's

fantastic 100% player

Yellamo

Yeah i do know him. He played (plays?) for Perth Glory. Was a solid centre half for them.. Boy how the Socceroos need a good centre half. Neil is well past it!!

Baginton

well i'm off... good luck with that reply from the ticket office, i'm sure it shouldn't be a problem, repost here if it is, someone will sort you out!!

Enjoy your time in the capital.

Sky Blues

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and created an account to ask a question which i hope one of you can help me with.

I am travelling from Australia and are keen to attend this match as a neutral spectator. As you know the match is a sell-out apart from your supporter bay. I would love to join in with you to enjoy the match as a part of the Coventry supporters group!

My question is that when i purchase the away bay tickets on your clubs web page i was unsure as to if i can collect the tickets from the Arsenal Box Office (as i am based in london).

Thanks in Advance guys.

If you're in our end you'll have to sing our songs! ;)
Enjoy the game and please pop back on here afterwards and give us your neutral view of our Sky Blues' performance. I think we Cov fans can sometimes tend to be a cynical bunch (as a result of bitter experience) so it'd be good to get a fresh perspective.

the_ferret

Hi guys,

Thanks in Advance guys.

I have a spare ticket if you want it. Would be happy to meet in central London to hand it over. Just want face value (£10). Will be around Covent Garden/Leicester Square all afternoon. PM if you are interested.

the_ferret

He's got a point tho!

He hasn't really though. 5000+ sold during the ST and club member priority sale period. Of all those I know who are going who don't have STs, all have either had a ST in recent seasons or will do a number of games every season regardless.

Most people at Yeovil and Crewe wouldn't have been ST holders either, at least none of the people I was with did.

Diehard Si

I don't know if it's just me but I don't really care about this game.

I'd rather Robins had a week with them in training to focus on the league.

I'm sure you guys going will have a good day out and see a nice stadium and 1 good team at least tho.

skybluesteve76

He hasn't really though. 5000+ sold during the ST and club member priority sale period. Of all those I know who are going who don't have STs, all have either had a ST in recent seasons or will do a number of games every season regardless.

Most people at Yeovil and Crewe wouldn't have been ST holders either, at least none of the people I was with did.

Exactly mate. The majority of ST holders don't usually go away, otherwise the Yeovil and Crewe games wouldn't of reached general sale.
That tells me that 5000+ are going that probably haven't been to an away game since old Trafford five years ago!
So he has got a point really.

the_ferret

Exactly mate. The majority of ST holders don't usually go away, otherwise the Yeovil and Crewe games wouldn't of reached general sale.
That tells me that 5000+ are going that probably haven't been to an away game since old Trafford five years ago!
So he has got a point really.

Sorry, no idea what you are talking about. Most ST holders don't go to EVERY away game, they will pick and choose, and of course when an occasion comes along like this they will pick and choose the same one. You talk as though we haven't taken a big following since OT.

Anyway, are you seriously calling the 6000 people who committed to STs this season (of all seasons) fairweather because a load of them want to go to Arsenal?

It always happens when we take a big following, people trying to question the loyalty and motives of those going. It's almost as if some people would prefer if we took 500.

Okay mate. No worries. :)

I'll be glad when you go on holiday. I bet you haven't been to an away game since Old Trafford. Why can't you stop being an argumentative little twerp?

As someone who is now 35 don't you think you should grow up, just a little bit?

Last edited:

Yellamo

I have a spare ticket if you want it. Would be happy to meet in central London to hand it over. Just want face value (£10). Will be around Covent Garden/Leicester Square all afternoon. PM if you are interested.

Hi mate, I was actually after 2 tickets (for me and the mrs). Spoke to the club and I am unable to pick up tickets for the away end from Arsenal :(

I heard there are a lot of ticket scalpers that I could get tickets from out the front for probably and extra $5-10 above face value..

Users who are viewing this thread