Arsenal Score Predictions (1 Viewer)

Astute

10 - 1

letsallsingtogether

4-2 arsenal with us scoring first just to help us sing and dance for a few minutes.

ccfc92

Think comfortable win for Arsenal but not as big 3-0 similar to Spurs result last season I reckon.

I had a spurs fan at work the monday after that game saying haha, we thrashed you.

I just simply said, if a hoping for top 4 team, at home with your full team out, doesn't beat a league 1 team by 3 goals, I'd be more worried about your own team

Astute

10-1 for a cov win, I would have thought you could get better odds than that astute, very disappointed in you :)

We are going to get hammered. Our defence is dodgy at best and we could be playing a defender up front.....although I see us playing 4-6-0.......or even 10-0-0. If we sit back in defence with all of our players they won't get the chance to run at us :D

SkyBlueHomer

All we have to do is backs to the wall for 90 minutes hold for 0-0 and in injury time give it Moussa, 1-0 City.
Nice and easy really

runner

8-0 Arsenal. We're not even as good as we were last year and they'll be better. We're going to get stuffed.

Would love to disagree with Shmmeee ... however, whilst 8 v 0 seems harsh, it's gotta be a thrashing, so over 5 for Arsenal and I do for some reason, feel we will, if Leon and Moussa playing, get one!

Monners

Fear the worst for this. Don't won't our young team to suffer too much of a thrashing, so hopefully no more than 4. It would have been good to have seen Wilson with his pace as he is the only player who could have caused them trouble. Think it may be a 6-0 training session for them. Their forum seems to think similar for some reason, although I do think we are better than a "pub team"

SkyBlue76

I'm a bit more optimistic than most of you. I think we can score at least one goal and think there'll only be a goal in it with 10 minutes to go. We'll probably lose our legs in the last 10 minutes and Arsenal will then put it beyond doubt.

Final score either 3-1 or 4-2.

The sky blue lads will walk off with their heads held high!

Gint11

I fear an absolute drubbing. In front of the cameras and with the young squad we have, a drubbing can ruin our season in some respects. The best we can hope for is 3,4-0 defeat but I fear a 6 or 7-0 to be honest even with their youngsters out.

Users who are viewing this thread