Arsenal fans = Class act (1 Viewer)

Cigarfingers

Apologies if this has been posted somewhere else on the site,i did have a quick look & didn't see it. How good is this,the Arsenal fans singing Coventry city they want t go home whilst our protest is in full swing! What a top bunch of fans! Following friday night i personally wish them all the luck in the world now in every comp they are in!

[video=youtube_share;nHKTX34HnGQ]http://youtu.be/nHKTX34HnGQ[/video]

dadgad

That's UNITY.
If our fans could sing from the same hymn sheet I do not think we'd still be at Sickfields

Sky Blue Pete

It's a great show of support! BT support were excellent but as RFC correctly (My arse!!!) states they don't have the full facts

runner

Arsenal were my 2nd team before Friday and their lovely actions on the night make their fans my 2nd favourite ones too ... awesome club.

covkid69

What brill support from a quality club.just goes to show that despite the gulf in class football supporters are one big family.shame that club owners can't be the same

Covlad65

Every Arsenal fan should be proud of their club after Friday night..........Top quality stadium, players, club and fans!!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Yeah, good support from the arsenal fans...but lets not go overboard with this gooner love-fest....

this is the club who regularly charge away fans £62 to watch a game of football....

...their fans may be gracious, but as a club, they're a greedy bunch of cunts just like many others....

Skyblueweeman

Yeah, good support from the arsenal fans...but lets not go overboard with this gooner love-fest....

this is the club who regularly charge away fans £62 to watch a game of football....

...their fans may be gracious, but as a club, they're a greedy bunch of cunts just like many others....

Totally agree. That said, they're probably one of the most financially stable clubs in Europe. Stadium all bought and paid for etc etc.

WM

jimmyhillsfanclub

Totally agree. That said, they're probably one of the most financially stable clubs in Europe. Stadium all bought and paid for etc etc.

WM

I know SBweeman...they are loaded...So even less reason to fleece fellow fans who want to follow their club away at the Emirates.

Greedy twats.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Not the fans fault though. And I tend to judge a club by its fans,

Oh I agree....as you can see from my earlier posts on the same thread....I concede their fans are gracious & appreciated their support of our plight...

...but as a club, they are leading the charge to price the remaining few traditional football fans out of the game completely.....

thaiskyblue

Oh I agree....as you can see from my earlier posts on the same thread....I concede their fans are gracious & appreciated their support of our plight...

...but as a club, they are leading the charge to price the remaining few traditional football fans out of the game completely.....
sadly it's the norm at the top level in this country, that's why grounds have no buzz and noise in them.

shmmeee

I know SBweeman...they are loaded...So even less reason to fleece fellow fans who want to follow their club away at the Emirates.

Greedy twats.

That's the cost of modern football unfortunately. Arsenal pass it on directly, but others run up huge debt instead.

Maybe if all clubs charged a ticket price that meant the wages were paid in full by gate receipts (I have no idea if Arsenal do this) we'd stop seeing fans of the big clubs demand massive signings.

Anyway, it's cheap compared to say a popular Broadway show. I know football is supposed to be different, but I'd say in terms of entertainment quality it's probably about the same level these days unfortunately.

Macca

agree entirely sadly

Users who are viewing this thread