Aron Gunnarsson (1 Viewer)

im a cardiff fan & we've been linked with Aron Gunnarsson wud like to know wat sort of player he ws & if u rated him????

cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
His first season shown promise. His second season wss a complete waste for him. I think his reputation eithin the game (and our management hyping him up, along with fans expectation after his first season) got the better of him. Last season we seen a bit of progress and he was much improved, but still nowhere near the finished article. We've never really seen his best position, although when he played under Andy Thorn for the last few games of the season in Central Midfield of a diamond midfield, he looked pretty good. He got a fair few goals mainly at the start of the season, but this soon died off.

He definatley has the potential, but dont big him up too early other he'll get complacent, which i think is partly to do with how he was in season 2.

We'll look forward to the compensation payments though :) Even if it will only go towards clearing debt.

cheers for the reply

well since we've only got whittingham & mcphail as centre mids we'll take any1 now :D
would be nice to have a young attackin centre mid player think he wud be a useful signing for us but would most prob see him as a gd squad player. Thanks for ur reply

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Grammar-Police.png

PLEASE STOP!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

ur*
bant*
grammer*
im*
u*
i*

I'm struggling with these, but not bad. Perhaps third times the charm?

pusbccfc

I can't see why to lot are giving stick, we would all want him to stay tbh, but now there's a fee involved we are all jumping on his back to pee off to get the money.

wal3590

Gunnar will not be joining cardiff, but he has had a 12k a week offer from another club in the champ!

fanta80

I can't see why to lot are giving stick, we would all want him to stay tbh, but now there's a fee involved we are all jumping on his back to pee off to get the money.

Incorrect not all want him to stay as i dont. He is highly overrated for what he does and very replaceable. Him and his agent clearly think he is the next big thing, i however disagree.

pusbccfc

Incorrect not all want him to stay as i dont. He is highly overrated for what he does and very replaceable. Him and his agent clearly think he is the next big thing, i however disagree.

I dint really mean every single person want him to stay, I agree he is no world beater but is a decent player under thorn

Sky Blue Sheepy

Must admit I'm with Fanta on this 1!
I'll even go as far as saying I'd rather keep Bell than Gunnar atm, Gunnar doesn't ever seem to want to be here and I'd like Deegan to see the first team again. As for Bell, he seems composed in the central position where he can use brain more than speed.

He is selling his house. So that can only mean one thing really.

He might not be going to Cardiff, but he don't plan on staying at the sky blues.

Last edited:

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i wanna see what gunner can do first half of the season under thorn then if he plays shite ye can have him for 1 mill deal :D

rob9872

He coule be moving to a bigger house in line with the more lucrative contract that he will get compared with the last he signed as a raw untried 19 year old.

He was/is on £3k and we have offered £5.5k, which he would be happy with but his agent wants £6.5k. You can see why At is getting peeved with agents. This info came from the man himself before he went off on his Holibobs.

If you'd seen his current gaff you would know he doesn't need to upgrade.

Disorganised1

Where would Cardiff get the money from to buy anyone ?

wal3590

How can you sell a house he doesnt own? he rents it, and hes been offered 6k rising to 6.5k next year then 7 year after..

rswxite

he's definatly replacable, my issue comes down to him himself he hasnt shown much progression in the last 2 years bar the odd game!

My opinion is that if he doesnt want the deal offered to him by the club then he can do one!

If the club does decide to offer him an improved contract then i hope its performance based ;)

rob9872

Seems a fair contract so don't see the problem either way tbh

ccfc_Tom

Rather he stayed as i doubt we'll be signing any top champ midfielders. Seems like he's being a money grabbing dick though which i hate. Cardiff would just ruin him more by not playing him anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread