Armstrong set to miss Fleetwood clash (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

So frustrating! In normal circumstances it would result in a cancellation. We can only hope that Reda and Ricketts get a call up along with Burge for England's handicapped team. We need 3 right?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Does that mean we will lose Kent as well?

Think hes in the same group as Morris, ad the U20s he is in haven't got a fixture so assume not, although not sure if hes here for that game anyway? Wasn't his loan a 28 day? He got here the Friday before Scunny didn't he that would make it 11 October? Must be close to the end of his deal unless of course it is extended?

shmmeee

Think hes in the same group as Morris, ad the U20s he is in haven't got a fixture so assume not, although not sure if hes here for that game anyway? Wasn't his loan a 28 day? He got here the Friday before Scunny didn't he that would make it 11 October? Must be close to the end of his deal unless of course it is extended?

Kents until January I thought. Morris season long. Could be wrong though.

That's not so bad if we don't lose them all with no recourse. I assumed that all levels played at the same time like before.

skybluepm2

Kents until January I thought. Morris season long. Could be wrong though.

That's not so bad if we don't lose them all with no recourse. I assumed that all levels played at the same time like before.

Yeah mid Jan for Kent (16th if memory serves me correctly) and Morris end of the season. Armstrong is some time in January also I think. I'm sure TM has contingency plans in place if we can't extend existing.

shmmeee

Yeah mid Jan for Kent (16th if memory serves me correctly) and Morris end of the season. Armstrong is some time in January also I think. I'm sure TM has contingency plans in place if we can't extend existing.

I wonder if we might see Samuel is Armstrong goes back.

skybluepm2

I wonder if we might see Samuel is Armstrong goes back.

Ooh yeah forgot about him. Samuel being injured when he did may count as a blessing for us later on in the season. Can you imagine him and Armstrong playing in the same team?!

CV22SBA

Don't get me wrong.... Armstrong, what a player, personally the most exciting player since Robbie Keane. But...... I've not a missed a match this season and Wigan, Millwall apart he has been marked out the game. Yes he scored against Crewe and smashed the bar from a free kick at Walsall but since Millwall he has not been able to get in the match and he definitely wasn't missed at Burton. Last week you could count the touches he had on the ball on one hand. Was Maddison that much of an influence to his game? If so, we need a plan B whilst he is out otherwise this buzz around the club will quickly fade and for the first time in a long time i'm enjoying my Saturday's!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Don't get me wrong.... Armstrong, what a player, personally the most exciting player since Robbie Keane. But...... I've not a missed a match this season and Wigan, Millwall apart he has been marked out the game. Yes he scored against Crewe and smashed the bar from a free kick at Walsall but since Millwall he has not been able to get in the match and he definitely wasn't missed at Burton. Last week you could count the touches he had on the ball on one hand. Was Maddison that much of an influence to his game? If so, we need a plan B whilst he is out otherwise this buzz around the club will quickly fade and for the first time in a long time i'm enjoying my Saturday's!

It was always going to happen with the early publicity we / Armstrong had, in addition to scouting networks now a days. They're much more organised with clubs watching other clubs probably every game at times.

He will come good again, I'm sure of it. You don't lose the talent we seen early on over night

standupforcity

It was always going to happen with the early publicity we / Armstrong had, in addition to scouting networks now a days. They're much more organised with clubs watching other clubs probably every game at times.

He will come good again, I'm sure of it. You don't lose the talent we seen early on over night

I like him and he's good to have available, but to my mind he's selfish player...a glory hunter, and needs to pass the ball more when there's no shot on. Then he'd maybe find a little more space and won't be marked so closely. Maddison was definitely his supplier, but I reckon Kent can do the same job, once they click!...

One of the few games I get to go to and one of our best players is missing :(

Users who are viewing this thread