Armstrong here for the season (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Oh bloody hell, typical that is. We've always done alright without him though, I suppose.

rupert_bear

I suspect now Armstrong has been confirmed that will dictate who TM goes after striker wise, AA needs a partner and we need an alternative.

stupot07

It's looking precarious for McClaren, shearer and other former players calling for him to be sacked. If he does get sacked, there's a good chance Armstrong will be recalled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Johnnythespider

It's looking precarious for McClaren, shearer and other former players calling for him to be sacked. If he does get sacked, there's a good chance Armstrong will be recalled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
I heard Rob Lee calling for him to go back yesterday, saying that they need goals, hard to argue with him and would almost certainly kill off any chance we still have of the play offs

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

It never rains but it pours in the world of CCFC, at least we have Fortune!

chiefdave

Is Armstrong really the answer for them? He's not banging them in for fun like he was at the start of the season. Can't see him coming straight into a PL side and saving them.

Terry Gibson's perm

Is Armstrong really the answer for them? He's not banging them in for fun like he was at the start of the season. Can't see him coming straight into a PL side and saving them.

No it is daft for anybody to think he would make a big difference he is not ready for the top league yet, they only play one striker so would be on the bench maybe he needs to ask Ryan Kent how his return has gone?

stupot07

I don't think he is the answer for them, but when you're facing relegation you have to consider every option. If we had a player playing in the conference with a similar record to Armstrong, and we're facing relegation from league one and struggling to score goals, we would be wanting to bring that player back into the fold.

rob9872

I wish he'd gone back for either of two reasons. 1) we would have changed our style and might have won a few more games since or 2) we would have had the best excuse to blame it all on :)

stevefloyd

To be fair we are not winning many games with him now so if he has to go back so be it...then we will see the mysterious plan B perhaps

Users who are viewing this thread