Armstrong been recalled. (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

If it's true that Newcastle have recalled Armstrong do you think it's the end to our faint playoff hopes?
Personally I think it might help, we all go on about no plan B, this will force the issue.

CJ_covblaze

Terry Gibson's perm

Unless they are going to play him at centre half I can't see the point in recalling him most of their problems are at the back.

Hobo

If it's true that Newcastle have recalled Armstrong do you think it's the end to our faint playoff hopes?
Personally I think it might help, we all go on about no plan B, this will force the issue.

Yes but it is not true so the rest is bollocks. Play offs are still very much on and automatics still in the realms of possibility even if unlikely. It is not over until it is mathematically impossible...so keep fighting for every point.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If anyone says that by getting Adam Armstrong recalled our chances in the playoffs are improved, then they need to be checked into a psychiatric clinic.

Macca

Yes but it is not true so the rest is bollocks. Play offs are still very much on and automatics still in the realms of possibility even if unlikely. It is not over until it is mathematically impossible...so keep fighting for every point.

Wow, put the crack pipe down right now!

skybluebeduff

love thread titles like these, which always start with "If".

So you just purely guessed to start a thread off?

Facepalm yourself.

letsallsingtogether

Started by city insider on internet Apparently? Iwas shown it by someone I work with.
Don't believe it for one moment.
Then again never thought we would play at Shitfields.

rupert_bear

Will be interesting to see if Mowbray is allowed to bring in another striker, the loan window closes I believe on March 24th but Newcastle I believe have a 24 hour call back on Armstrong. Could depend where Newcastle are in the league if they are more or lesdoubt."s down Benetez might want a look at AA for next season in the championship

SkyBlue_Bear83

Started by city insider on internet Apparently? Iwas shown it by someone I work with.
Don't believe it for one moment.
Then again never thought we would play at Shitfields.

Cov insder is a wum and nothing he said can have any value, there were a few Newcastle twitter users saying they saw him at the training ground yesterday which seemed pretty legitimate but that doesn't mean he is going to be definitely be recalled

Captain Dart

Cov insder is a wum and nothing he said can have any value, there were a few Newcastle twitter users saying they saw him at the training ground yesterday which seemed pretty legitimate but that doesn't mean he is going to be definitely be recalled

Perfectly reasonable that Benitez would like to speak to all his players, including those on loan, doesn't mean he is going to recall any of them.

And yes that twitter feed is run by a WUM, example of latest shite.
Coventry City ‏@CovInsider 4 hrs4 hours ago If anyone wants to fight me they can meet me at the Jimmy Hill statue at 2pm on Saturday. Bring your mates.

and one from earlier this month
Coventry City ‏@CovInsider Mar 7 BREAKING: Coventry City football club have today parted company with Tony Mowbray. More to follow. #PUSB

Last edited:

Hobo

Wow, put the crack pipe down right now!

Are you saying neither is a mathematical possibility? Our early form says yes. Our current form says no. I don't believe in just giving up to die! Just not the way I played football. A crack pipe doesn't come into it...we are still very much in with a chance of the play offs. But this group of players have to mature, believe it and above all want it! I have criticised Murphy, but he has ability and he could be the difference between success and fail. Bit it is every players responsibility to step forward and be a hero.

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

A real account I should imagine.

To be fair not saying what is being parodied leaves a lot to the imagination.

I get the impression that it is a young person with a relatively low intellect & weak imagination who likes to stir it up.

Covstu

I think Rafa has bigger fish to fry than worry about a young 19yr old who isn't scoring!!

Anyway we have Fortune so whats everyone worrying about??

robbiethemole

after Swindon, we wont have him for 2 games due to England call-up, so lets hope a Fortune/ Henderson/Tudgay combo can do it for us against Peterboro and Colchester.

no_loyalty

after Swindon, we wont have him for 2 games due to England call-up, so lets hope a Fortune/ Henderson/Tudgay combo can do it for us against Peterboro and Colchester.

Didn't we win all of our games while Arma was away with England?

Gazolba

Looking forward to seeing what Henderson, Tudgay and Fortune can do without Armstrong.

James Smith

Perfectly reasonable that Benitez would like to speak to all his players, including those on loan, doesn't mean he is going to recall any of them.

And yes that twitter feed is run by a WUM, example of latest shite.

and one from earlier this month

Yep clearly an insider, just not sure what he's inside - might not even be his own head.

Users who are viewing this thread