Arguing with each other at Middlesbrough away (1 Viewer)

I enjoyed the day out and a few drinks at Dr Browns pre match, but I didn't enjoy the arguing amongst us , I sat 3 rows from the back and someone started singing "hoffmans got no money" with Hoffman sat a few rows down,then someone had a go about it and it just got stupid, half time Hoffman was brave enough to have it face to face but I got the feeling that there are many of us who are just as pissed off with SISU as they are now with Hoffman the vibes I got was that everyone thinks he's full of shite ?

Myself, I tried to sing positive songs for 90 mins but it was hard and I came away from my bankholiday weekend in the North East thinking more about what went on around me rather than game.

Chipfat

Hoff is not the money man he is in a position as a fan to help the club find investors.... Thats what people are failing to understand and if any fan was in his position they might do the same but we are that think as fans we are slaggin the people off who have the club at heart... I hope he walks away and these KD lovers will be happy to be fed shit until the club is at rock bottom and he snakes off back to portugal taking a massive consultancy package he gets......As for Sisu doesnt matter what they do as no one has ever seen them or know them as they have never been to a game never mind the ricoh.......

ajsccfc

Hoffman's a long-time fan, he'll know that it's frustration manifesting itself from fans; I'm sure he's been there before himself. Anyone who's supported Cov as long as that will have a thick skin about these things, I wouldn't worry about it getting to him too much.

pusbccfc

Like some tit that started on a fellow cov fan 3times younger than him for singing sisu out.

brinner

I enjoyed the day out and a few drinks at Dr Browns pre match, but I didn't enjoy the arguing amongst us , I sat 3 rows from the back and someone started singing "hoffmans got no money" with Hoffman sat a few rows down,then someone had a go about it and it just got stupid, half time Hoffman was brave enough to have it face to face but I got the feeling that there are many of us who are just as pissed off with SISU as they are now with Hoffman the vibes I got was that everyone thinks he's full of shite ?

Myself, I tried to sing positive songs for 90 mins but it was hard and I came away from my bankholiday weekend in the North East thinking more about what went on around me rather than game.
yep i was up there on saturday and felt embarrased when i heard them idiots shouting stuff at hoffman.

The bloke is doing his best to help the club ffs, at least he is trying to do something about it.

The Hoff has thick skin im sure and wont let 3 or 4 immature pissed up mongs that aint got a clue put him off.

Hibbert

Are Sisu not doing anything about it by funding us to keep us in business then? It's not their fault they've got no money for transfers, which is what most fans are looking at and not the bigger picture. Yes I know they have said things which are wide of the mark, but that's business people for you. This Hoffman love in is stupid, his bid just stinks of bullshit to me.

Sub

hibbert they have no money full stop they took a loss themselves so any profit we make from selling players will go to other parts of SISU empire. The things they have said also arnt wide of the mark they are just blatant lies. People can see we have to sell to survive, the bits they dont like is the fact we know the money will not go back into the club.

Hibbert

Well thats the situation were in though isn't it. The thing that Sisu should of done is just be up front and honest from the start, im sure a lot of fans would of understood them more. Sisus objectie now for the next 18-24 months is to cut losses in order to make it a more valuable business opportunity for other investors.

When Sisu first came in they had the right plans in place to take this club forward, unfortunately Ranson got two major decisions wrong, appointing Coleman and Boothroyd. Somewhere along the line the money was pulled due too the financial climate. It's not ideal at the moment, but Sisu are the only option at the moment to keep this football club going, the Hoffman bid withdrawal a day after Dueliu said "show us the money" is a bit coincidental don't you think? I don't believe the Allardyce story for one minute, they new the rules regarding being involved with 2 clubs from day one.

Sub

the bit they seem to be missing tho is the all important fans (there customers) they are trying to sell a product for the fans to buy the problem is they selling us old of of date and useless crap that the customers (fans) have diecided they dont want to buy no more. this is where the issue lies they will have to sell making there product worse which will drive the customers away till we get to a point where there will be no customers and they wont invest no more which will lead to admin, liquidation or being sold. We are fast approaching that point and the stand off continues.

Users who are viewing this thread