Are you nervous (1 Viewer)

vow

Nervous my arse.

Ice in my veins, nerves of steel!

Bring this fucker on!

Terry_dactyl

I am going to repeat something from another thread - the pitch on Saturday was a boating lake - we have a footballing team - conditions will be good tonight - if we play football we win - quite simple - we have tremendous support - PUSB

If only it were so simple. I hope you’re right!!!

covhead1

All you lot that are shitting yourselves.......

GROW A PAIR!!!

You should all be looking foward to this and be right up for it!
If you want to be a little girlie........
STAY AT HOME AND PLAY WITH YOUR BARBIES!!!
OH and give me your ticket

Warwickhunt

All you lot that are shitting yourselves.......

GROW A PAIR!!!

You should all be looking foward to this and be right up for it!
If you want to be a little girlie........
STAY AT HOME AND PLAY WITH YOUR BARBIES!!!
OH and give me your ticket
mines covered in shite

skyblu3sk

Definitely nervous... got the day off and not really sure what to do with myself. Have booked in to a restaurant at 5:45 just for something to do. My wife has already realised i'm going to be in a shit mood if we fuck this up...

oscillatewildly

Always look forward to watching us on the box - Not this time tho. I've had this feeling of trepidation all day at work and it ain't easing now.

shy_tall_knight

Very nervous i'll struggle to watch this tonight, no way could I have gone to the match just wouldn't enjoy it, I never enjoyed Villa away even when we won the odd time

vow

Wow, get behind 'em even if we go a goal or two down.

Fuckin believe we can come back, we have greater quality.

larry_david

3 dreams last night, we lost every one. Got told I've got to attend a groomsman wedding meal tonight at 730 so I'm recording sky, telling everyone to shut the fuck up and bombing it home to re watch about 11pm.

The nerves, excitement, fear, intensity of the first leg was something i haven't felt in a long long time and i want that again. If someone ruins the result for me I'll be fuming

CovInEssex

3 dreams last night, we lost every one. Got told I've got to attend a groomsman wedding meal tonight at 730 so I'm recording sky, telling everyone to shut the fuck up and bombing it home to re watch about 11pm.

The nerves, excitement, fear, intensity of the first leg was something i haven't felt in a long long time and i want that again. If someone ruins the result for me I'll be fuming

Groomsman’s meal? Is that a middle class stag do?

lifeskyblue

Outside ground and feeling more nervous than I have in seasons. Quite a lot of city and county here already. Hopefully see coach in few mins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I could crap through the eye of a needle right now.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...not any more.

Users who are viewing this thread