Are you happy with the season (2 Viewers)

Are upu happy with the season

• As Expected

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • No , should've done better

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Yes brilliant

Votes: 142 95.3%

• Total voters

Evo1883

Best to get this in before the game tomorrow as could scew opinion when it really probably shouldn't.

hill83

Could do with another option. I’m happy but it’s definitely not expected.

fatso

We've had an amazing season, especially when we were bottom of the league after 7 games.
I'd also have to say that Luton deserve great credit for being in the playoffs when you consider their budget and fan base.
It proves that good management is still as important (if not more so) than deep pockets.

PVA

It's been a brilliant season.

I was never concerned about relegation even when we had 1 point from 6 games or whatever it was. It was obvious that we'd pull away from it.

But I expected us to go on and finish midtable, not (hopefully) top 6.

Amazing work from Robins and the players.

Kingokings204

I also didn’t think we would go down after our bad start.

never in my wildest dreams even contemplated playoffs. Still dreaming really. Hamer and Vik have got us there but the whole team and management deserve more than some credit. It’s incredible

Samo

Only an idiot wouldn't be.

slowpoke

Considering the start and long term injuries to important players it’s been a very good season on the playing side and other things behind the scenes just getting sisu out was magnificent, whatever tomorrow brings we are in a position to be a real force next season don’t care who comes down.

SkyBlueMatt

It's been an excellent season, they have exceeded all expectations.

I will be gutted if we miss out on playoffs tomorrow but it doesn't take away how well they've done.

We've improved every season, it really has been a special few years.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Boosh

It doesn't matter how good its been, if we miss out on play offs to fucking Sunderland, even worse, on goals scored, I'll go into a strop that lasts until this time next year at least... let's speak after tomorrow's game.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I just cannot relate to any loser mentality. It’s particularly annoying when England lose in a final or semi and people say it’s a success. I will never be happy with failure.

TomRad85

I just cannot relate to any loser mentality. It’s particularly annoying when England lose in a final or semi and people say it’s a success. I will never be happy with failure.
I kind of agree, I'm desperate to see my team back in the top flight, if we miss out now its just another year gone where I definitely won't see that happen.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSoul

Massively above expectations.

I threw a wobbly when all the pitch stuff happened. We'd just come off the back of a stable season, back in Cov and shown what we could do and it looked like it was going to the dogs again. Never thought we'd go down but it looked like it would kill our momentum and we might scrap midtable. Delighted with how it's gone but we have to at least make the play offs having put ourselves in this position.

coop

Massive improvement and a great season if we miss out on a play off place only ourselves to blame.Just think we need to try and keep hold of Vik and Hamer to give us a real good chance of play offs next season with added quality and Ohare back .But all in all we have definitely punched above our weight.

cstring82

My second year back as a season ticket holder after 15 or so years and I couldn’t have wished for any more to be honest.
My son has also loved it and full blown behind the Sky Blues instead of Villa (in-laws).
I’ve defo got the buzz back and excited for what the future holds for sure.

Legia Sky Blue

I would expect Southampton to be challenging for automatics. A lot of their younger players will be more comfortable at that level, while they can also call back Smallbone from Stoke who would probably walk into any other Championship side. The other teams you mention might take a while to get into their stride with players thinking the Championship is below them, then not putting in the effort required, a bit like Watford did this season.

SBAndy

I thought this season would be where we started to flatten out and head towards our rightful home of 17th. After the first 5 games I was convinced we were going down. It’s quite frankly ridiculous that we’re in the playoff positions with a game to go.

Users who are viewing this thread