Are you going to renew your season ticket? (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

I know they are not on sale anyway.

If SISU stay it will make things harder for me to buy.

I will buy using my credit card this time.

Godiva

Last season many said they would not renew as they wouldn't give more money to sisu.
Well, now you can give your money to the administrator instead. And he will be happy to collect.

hill83

At this point in time, no. I just don't enjoy it at the moment.
Probably still will though.

Flying Fokker

The only disadvantage there is that you pay extra at the last moment. I paid £45 more when I signed up just before the first game at home.

Baginton

If I remember right, teams in admin work on a cash/cheque/direct debit only basis!!

no credit card facilities.

Covstu

Football side I am actually enjoying, we are scoring goals and are still in the mix. cannot see why not.

I will defo get one if we have new owners. If SISU are still in charge i will leave it til the very last minute of the early bird prices incase SISU leave in that time, cus i dont want my money going in SISU's back pocket. League 1 is much more boring and tedeous than i could ever imagine, but i love my club and i for one am not gonna abandom the lads on that pitch when they need us the most

Flying Fokker

I will defo get one if we have new owners. If SISU are still in charge i will leave it til the very last minute of the early bird prices incase SISU leave in that time, cus i dont want my money going in SISU's back pocket. League 1 is much more boring and tedeous than i could ever imagine, but i love my club and i for one am not gonna abandom the lads on that pitch when they need us the most

More boring? This is the best year on the pitch in ages IMO.

More boring? This is the best year on the pitch in ages IMO.

Are you taking the p*ss? I have seen the most boring football i have ever seen at the Ricoh this season. The only good moment i remember is the win against Walsall. Yes we have a good away record but i cant get to away games. Im going to my 2nd away game in 10 years next week. Our performances at home have been awful

Flying Fokker

Are you taking the p*ss? I have seen the most boring football i have ever seen at the Ricoh this season. The only good moment i remember is the win against Walsall. Yes we have a good away record but i cant get to away games. Im going to my 2nd away game in 10 years next week. Our performances at home have been awful

Comparing to to stuff served up the last 4 years yes. Bet you were happy to go up though? Knowing how well we were playing away from home.

Otis

I will not but another ST while Marlon King remains at the club.

And as soon as he's gone I will find another reason not to go up.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread