Are you bothering next week?

alexccfc99

May 25, 2022
Wednesday Night, Our recent record in the League Cup is awful, Robins will make a full 11 changes (more than likely), playing a team in the same League (Always makes a dull cup tie for me)

I am personally going to pop up, but can imagine a lot of people will knock it on the head

SBbucks

Aug 26, 2012
Wednesday Night, Our recent record in the League Cup is awful, Robins will make a full 11 changes (more than likely), playing a team in the same League (Always makes a dull cup tie for me)

I am personally going to pop up, but can imagine a lot of people will knock it on the head
Yes.

Speedies_Chips

Oct 24, 2013
No. Not going to watch a game that MR isn't bothered about. Learned my lesson going to Cheltenham for the Checkatrade (or whatever it was then) , a few years ago.

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
Coventry

Never do early cup rounds .. spend enough money on away matches throughout the season

Liquid Gold

Sep 16, 2013
Brizzle
Nah, can’t be bothered to travel up for it.

These early cup rounds are so pointless, a lot of teams lose money and nobody is bothered yet. Not like the FA cup first round where you can get a non-league team.

I wouldn’t be mad if you just got out in a hat and half the teams went out without playing a game and the rest went straight through to the second round.

[email protected]

Jul 25, 2012
It’s a no from me . If it’s on some dodgy stream that will be me ,a few bottles of premium ale and feet up .

ptr

Mar 2, 2015
To watch a mostly meaningless game which, due to upcoming fixture congestion, Robins won’t really care about? To watch probably our reserves/u23s play Bristol’s reserves u23s? To watch Walker and Waghorn up front? Seriously there are many reasons not to go.

But yes I’m going.

robbiethemole

Apr 18, 2010
Countesthorpe
No cos they've moved all the parking offsite, and I have a disabled season parking ticket in A. The nearest is up Winding house Lane, just too far for me

fatso

Jun 19, 2017
Yes, could be a chance for some of the fringe players to stake a claim, and the dead wood to get a run out.

Walker, Waghorn, Tavares, Palmer, Doyle, Rose, Wilson, Kane, Reid, or that LWB lad we got on loan etc etc

Might be worth a cheeky £15 if there's nothing on TV that night.

Last edited:

no_loyalty

Feb 24, 2015
No, I’m away on holiday.

ccfc1234

Jun 26, 2014
We should play a fairly strong experimental team. 4-3-3 as it seems to be our alternative why not try it in a game from the start.

.Wilson
.Kane Rose Doyle Bidwell
.Palmer Sheaf Hamer
.Taraves Walker Vik

Hiraeth

Jun 12, 2019
Going to go.

£15 is overpriced for what it is.
I couldn't give a toss about the loyalty points.
Went Northampton last time around and apart from being able to say that I saw the second coming of Bright, a few sparks from Jodi Jones and a goal from Tyler, I don't remember too much to recommend the game.

Being able to see the last couple of years (lockdown aside) of Cov home games (even St Andrews) has left me with the feeling that I just can't get enough.
I may regret saying this when the scoreline comes in but I think It's still an opportunity to see up and coming or experienced fringe players with a chance to fight and stake a claim for more minutes in the league and I'm up for seeing a bit of that.

• Love
Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

Legia Sky Blue

Nov 12, 2017
I don't want us to play our best XI in this game, as it would give Millwall a fitness edge over us going into the following weekend game, and to me that match is far more important. Its also good to get game time into the squad in general, win, lose or draw. Not sure what the ticket prices were for our pre season friendlies but if supporters went to those games I can't see why you wouldn't go to this on with far more edge to it.

Even with 11 changes we ought to be able to play a half decent team, something like:
Wilson, Burroughs, Rose, Doyle, Adamarola, Eccles, Howley, Palmer, Waghorn, Tavares, Walker