are we really stuck with sisu? (1 Viewer)

skybluereeve

Sat here so bored at home and thought are we really stuck with them? No news on a takeover I got this shitty feeling they will be in charge come jan.god help us all

pusbccfc

We will be with them for much longer than till christmas IMO, unless a massive bid of some oil or airline company comes in then I doubt we have much chance of getting rid.

Disorganised1

Yes ~ so get used to it

georgehudson

no news = bad news,
until they have satiated themselves with whatever they consider to be an exit worth it, then, yes it would appear to be so,
it still does not stop us from voicing our disapproval of the way they continue to show a scant disregard for us,
PR to them = puerile recognition,
eventually they will depart,
i don't anticipate a fond farewell,
there will however, i hope, be much rejoicing,
despite the 'blunderings' of previous regimes, this lot 'take the biscuit',

PUSB

Sub

:blue::blue:yep unfortunatly there here for a long time (although i hope not!!!)

skyblueinBaku

I think that we are stuck with them for quite some time yet - unless there is a lot of takeover activity going on behind the scenes. If there is, I would expect Dark Knight and/or Snoz to let us know. Keep hoping!

chiefdave

I find the whole 'we've got no other option' thing a little strange.

Using the same selling your house analogy SISU used with the Hoff. I own my house and at the moment noone has shown an interest in buying it however my house is not on the market and everytime anyone asks me if it's for sale I say no so it would be odd to expect offers to be flooding in!

We know there has been at least one bid to buy the club (from Hoff) while SISU are not actively marketing the club as for sale or looking for buyers, who knows how many people would show an interest if SISU were to annouce they wanted out and were looking for a buyer.

torchomatic

Gary Hoffman: "I will not walk away".

Gary, where are you? Gary? Gary?

Oh he's gone.

Otis

Can see things changing. Based solely on the fact that they need this 50% of the stadium. A veto from the council or a refusal to sell to Sisu by the Higgs Charity and Sisu will have no other option than to leave.

They might well run CCFC into the ground first though.

Users who are viewing this thread