Are we pushovers (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

You always here things from other supporters such as ..."we wouldnt allow that at our club " "the fans would cometogether to get rid " etc etc , do you not feel like sisu have had it relatively easy from our supporters in general , im the same...feelslike i have sat back and just gone with the flow and watched things get worse and worse .
why dont we show some unity , no season ticket purchases next season ...away days only , get the ricoh as empty as possible to show them and the media we have had enough , bring attention to us from elsewhere to force pressure on SISU .
feels like they are just taking the piss out of us really , and feel that we should PUSH for their removal and for them to produce their "end game " however horrifying it may be , we might not have a club , or we may get new owners who knows .
but we really need to push , or show solidarity theoughout the fanbase to get the result that im sure we all want ...SISU TO GO .
why arent the trust doing more , actively engaging supporters on social media , outside the ground etc ...we need something to happen because the fanbase is on its knees

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Portsmouth got their act together. I recall they sent thousands to Portman Road for an evening game and then refused to leave the ground after the game as a protest. Got publicity. Perhaps they are a bigger club than us. Perhaps it meant more to their fans.

Evo1883

Portsmouth got their act together. I recall they sent thousands to Portman Road for an evening game and then refused to leave the ground after the game as a protest. Got publicity. Perhaps they are a bigger club than us. Perhaps it meant more to their fans.
Feels like we are just sitting around and hoping , i know there isnt much more to be done , but without trying how do we know

Last edited:
Why not a concerted effort to advertise,or write letters to the editor of the Investors or Stock Exchange magazines or newspapers, with the theme of "Would you trust this woman", listing Seppella, with Fisher and Co and what damage they are doing as owners of a football club. Might persuade a few investors to think twice.

stupot07

No we're not pushovers, each clubs situation is different. Can't compare us to pompy, their club was in admin, ours isn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Jackoskyblue

I think the loudest protest we can Is pack out every game and show what the club means us in my opinion. Obviously we can't do that nor can we boycott and that's because everyone rightly so is doing there own thing either NOPM or going to games with ST or just picking and choosing their games. But it is everyman for himself at the minute so we need to find a middle ground for a protect. The martch worked well because it didn't force people to miss/go to games

blueflint

we are pushovers with supporters like RFC and andreasb who will follow anywhere we have no chance of making a difference

The Gentleman

No we're not pushovers, each clubs situation is different. Can't compare us to pompy, their club was in admin, ours isn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Really, tell me then exactly what we as fans have achieved in changing anything Sisu/Otium have done?

We have let them take the piss season after season. You are right about one thing though, other clubs are different and I know a lot of fans of other clubs and they wouldn't of sat back like we have arguing with each other on forums and watched Sisu take the piss.

Evo1883

We dont need another thread to turn into slanging matches .just wondered if there is anymore us as supporters can do

Nonleagueherewecome

Well it was...

Nonleagueherewecome

Not in the same way though....

No, ours was a total stitch-up!

Astute

Not in the same way though....

Correct.

Pompey couldn't pay their bills. SISU wouldn't pay the rent or pay for ACL.

skybluetony176

I like the idea of this as a first step. I'm not keen on boycotting now we're back.

skybluetony176

Why not a concerted effort to advertise,or write letters to the editor of the Investors or Stock Exchange magazines or newspapers, with the theme of "Would you trust this woman", listing Seppella, with Fisher and Co and what damage they are doing as owners of a football club. Might persuade a few investors to think twice.

From my experience of trade publications it tends to be a boys club where everyone takes a turn to get slapped on the back. So I doubt the letters would get read much past the first line or the adverts would accepted for publication.

I may be wrong though.

stupot07

Correct.

Pompey couldn't pay their bills. SISU wouldn't pay the rent or pay for ACL.

One could argue that in a season we made £9m losses, the club couldn't afford to pay the £1.3m rent. (Or high wage bill, interest, etc)

Last edited:

blueflint

Really, tell me then exactly what we as fans have achieved in changing anything Sisu/Otium have done?

We have let them take the piss season after season. You are right about one thing though, other clubs are different and I know a lot of fans of other clubs and they wouldn't of sat back like we have arguing with each other on forums and watched Sisu take the piss.

we could all vote with our wallets and stay away NOPM

Users who are viewing this thread