Are we back at the Ricoh? (1 Viewer)

AStonesThrow

I’ve just had a look at the journos profile and article history - he looks like a generic company employed sports writer who would have been drafted in on someone’s day off; minimal knowledge about the club I guess.

I commented about it on the CoventryLive app and he’s changed it already, also took out the bit about it being a ‘long process’ or however he worded it

AStonesThrow

I’ve just had a look at the journos profile and article history - he looks like a generic company employed sports writer who would have been drafted in on someone’s day off; minimal knowledge about the club I guess.

I commented about it on the CoventryLive app and he’s changed it already, also took out the bit about it being a ‘long process’ or however he worded it

I stand corrected, that was on THE OTHER article about exactly the same story!

BornSlippySkyBlue

Seems odd that the club would put him up at the Ricoh if it’s the last he’s likely to see of it for the rest of his contract though...

Trying not to read too much into it, but THIS MEANS WE ARE BACK AT THE RICOH!!!!*

* or not, who knows.

CCFC88

Looks like him and his agent were staying there in May, could be that it was one of the only hotels open at that time?

Nick

Administrator
A mate has just seen the Ricoh driving down the A45 and turning onto Leamington Road so make of that what you will.

I have heard it's been seen driving through Samoa too

4+%283%29.JPG

Happy_Martian

Plot thickens....Dacosta has posted a picture of him looking out to the Ricoh.

That's not Julien's post. I've found the original pic on Insta. It's his agents' :D

Julien is the guy in the orange top, his agent is in the middle and the guy on the right is another agent.

Johnnythespider

That's not Julien's post. I've found the original pic on Insta. It's his agents' :D

Julien is the guy in the orange top, his agent is in the middle and the guy on the right is another agent.
It's an estate agent, we're buying the Ricoh !!!

SkyBlueDom26

Weird that he was staying at the Ricoh hotel though, yeah there might be fuck all in it but wouldn’t the club sort out where he was staying and that? Just seems abit odd

Attachments

• CB416A59-A81F-463F-ADEF-A3190F2AA144.png
    CB416A59-A81F-463F-ADEF-A3190F2AA144.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 50

shepardo01

Weird that he was staying at the Ricoh hotel though, yeah there might be fuck all in it but wouldn’t the club sort out where he was staying and that? Just seems abit odd
Pretty sure Kastaneer and Jobello had pics in/at Ricoh on or shortly before signing when it was more than likely we wouldn't be playing there.....(although not officially announced)
Probably wouldn't read too much into it.

Happy_Martian

The picture is of DaCosta's agent looking out over the Ricoh, not the player.

Last edited:

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread