Are the players doing this on purpose (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

All these players meetings etc and absolute shower of shite performances....

Have the players decided to lose games on purpose for whatever reason?

the bonuses
something else??

Something is critically wrong in this camp.... or someone is poisoning the squad?

Nick

Administrator
In which case it is match fixing and they should all be sacked and not employed by anybody else with criminal charges put to them!

ajsccfc

No. You conspire to lose a football match and you commit professional suicide that will follow you wherever you go.

They're just playing terrible.

pusbccfc

If they concede Saturday the abuse at the Ricoh...

Tad

You know what the sad thing is.

If we lost 4-1 tonight after giving everything they possible could, I'd be happy. Why? Because they put the effort in, tried there hardest and it just wasn't enough. But no. Instead we get the same pile of crap every single game. Gutless, worthless, uninterested crap. If they don't want to play for the club, then I'd gladly show them the door. They show absolutely no hungry for the ball or the win. The club is rotting from the field to the suits.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

They clearly don't care. Most of them have played either in the Championship or the Scottish Premier League. They should be able to compete at this level. That they cannot compete shows they simply don't give a damn. They should all be sacked on the spot.

WestEndAgro

Time to get down the Ricoh and let them know how we feel, let's make the atmosphere Poison, they are taking us for cunts !

Skybluepiglet

Carlisle on Sat...Could get nasty if we go 1 down early on.....I'm not sure I wanna be there..this is new territory..lower than we ever seen before..I really think summat is going on...the performances r just too bad to be true..Bet365 are going evens we win on Sat..Can't see many rushing to knock the bookies over.

Carlisle are 13/5 ...:mad:

The way this shower r playing we could make some money....WE KNOW COV CANT POSSIBLY WIN,,,THEY DONT SEEM TO WANT TO !!!

Users who are viewing this thread