Are SISU liable to a legal challenge themselves? (2 Viewers)

chorlton

This may be answered elsewhere but there's just too much to go through when I get home for work but I wondered if the verdict of the judge has, in turn, put SISU in a position where they could be challenged when he said,

"Sisu’s strategy of distressing ACL’s financial position ... was quite deliberate"

I don't know much about legal wrangles in the business world but is this legal? I'm sure I read somewhere that distressing a company was not acceptable.

Thanks

hill83

xjobz5hofa.jpg

DaleM

How about trying the old "They have really stressed / depressed / discriminated against me " lark . Get a load on the go with a no win no fee solicitor , quids in . :whistle:
It seems to work for police , teachers , nurses etc . So why not stressed out Cov fans . ;)

bigfatronssba

Mark Labovitch come out with some BS that distressing a company is illegal, but I think he was lying.

As far as I'm aware distressing a company in itself isn't illegal.

wingy

Mark Labovitch come out with some BS that distressing a company is illegal, but I think he was lying.

As far as I'm aware distressing a company in itself isn't illegal.

Was It two parties /companies conspiring Is illegal ,maybe Sisu and the FL.

bigfatronssba

Ccfc and sisu conspired against acl I suppose.

skybluericoh

If I win the euro millions, I'll take 'em to court. But I'd do it out of malice. I hope the Higgs and CCC are above that and not risk public or charity funds.

RFC

Perhaps CCC are not 'whiter than white'?

In fact I'm sure they're not but I'll await the outcome of the appeal!

bigfatronssba

CCC are innocent as proven in a court of law.

I think I will except the judges word over a ceo who has reduced his customer base by 86%

Spin it what way you like, but sisu did conspire to damage acl.

Astute

Are you a WUM, idiot or just a twat?

Is the appeal when the supposed smoking gun will be revealed?

HELP!!!

Como

You want to buy something, do you talk it up or down?

Not paying rent is a breach of contract, a civil matter, Debtors Prisons went away a long time ago.

Kingokings204

Shut up you tart. You really are a wum. Still backs sisu. What a twat although clearly it's a fake account.

James Smith

I'm not suggesting anyone has done anything wrong outside of that included in the judicial review judgement...but the parties who brought the Judicial review were

Sky Blue Sports and Leisure
Arvo Master Fund
Coventry City Football Club (holdings) Ltd.

RFC

Shut up you tart. You really are a wum. Still backs sisu. What a twat although clearly it's a fake account.

Take a long hard look at yourself and try to be a little more tolerant.

Perhaps the judge has got it wrong?

I await the 3 Senior Judges decision!

martcov

You were sure of a lot of things and belong to the "watch this space" twats who constantly inform us that they know something that will shock us and it will all come out at the JR. So? What has come out? SISU deliberately set out to distress ACL and CCC were looking after their asset ( 50% of ACL ) lawfully and were allowed to pursue more than one line of negotiations. As the judge said, there is no law in Britain that says you cannot act in bad faith ( luckily for SISU ).

Basically everything you have said up 'til now has been proven in a court of law to be utter crap - as I and many others have always said. Tell me, why should that be any different now?

Unless SISU have found something new, there will be no appeal and if, in the unlikely event there is, any other judges have got to completely contradict the judges report and go against the spirit of the law. No law is devised to help people like SISU force a city to hand them a stadium on the cheap thus swindling the taxpayers - especially when SISU is bankrolled by a Cayman Isles tax dodgers wealth fund.

Should that ever ever happen, then someone will have to rewrite the law to prevent it happening again.

Kingokings204

Either you're TF or you a WUM. You have a cheek being on here. We are genuine.

3 senior judges are irrelevant and it won't even get that far as we all know. An appeal will be denied certain as how can a case described from the main judge as "hopeless" go to appeal? Impossible.

Also sisu will pay my tax payers money that has been used by ccc to defend this case. Thanks sisu. Thanks a lot. Very nice of you to pay to look arseholes. Thank you once again.

skyblueinBaku

We don't know if there will be an appeal allowed, RFC. Stop making a fool of yourself.:slap:

James Smith

Well it's possible that the judge got it wrong, but I strongly suspect that Mr Justice Hinckinbottom has a bit more legal experience than Mr Fisher.

The sad fact is we don't know whether our club is being saddled with the costs of these court cases and if we are then debt will be growing because lawyers aren't cheap.

An appeal does give Tim and Mr Labovitch the chance to ask why the council are spending so much on lawyers.

The Gentleman

This is a serious question, what the fuck possess you to come out with such shit?

Every time you come out with your 'claims' you can never back them up and upto now you have been proven wrong.

Astute

So maybe everyone except for Fisher and the legal people they keep paying are wrong?

How long will you be backing SISU for? When was the last time they told us the truth?

mattylad

No appeal will be granted as the evidence base has already been dismissed and the judge acted within his powers. The courts are now closed to SISU and its small band of sycophantic followers.

mark82

I don't really see the grounds for a sisu appeal at the moment. Wish they'd put as much effort into moving back to the Ricoh.

bigfatronssba

Do you think RFC is annoyed that his season ticket money has been spent on sisu's lawyers rather than Steven and the boys?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I wish people would also remember that it's not 'this judge' (Hinckinbottom) who found against SISU as totally and unequivocally as he did. Don't forget the bitch-slapping they got off Justice Males in 2013. Twice they've truly had their time in court, and twice they've been 'battered in court'. People who still think there's a even-hand of blame in this are simply delusional; Fisher, prime of those suspects.

Quick quote from the Telegraph, from August of last year, that not even Les Reid could gloss-over:

“Indeed, Mr Justice Males has made the reasons for his judgment very clear. We note, in particular, his reference to the withholding of lawfully owed rent by SISU as a means of exerting pressure on ACL in commercial negotiations, which had led to an unsatisfied judgment in the High Court in ACL’s favour.”
“We are also pleased that Mr Justice Males has included in his judgment the decision that ACL’s costs in relation to this dismissed case should be borne by SISU.”

The Gentleman

I wish people would also remember that it's not 'this judge' (Hinckinbottom) who found against SISU as totally and unequivocally as he did. Don't forget the bitch-slapping they got off Justice Males in 2013. Twice they've truly had their time in court, and twice they've been 'battered in court'. People who still think there's a even-hand of blame in this are simply delusional; Fisher, prime of those suspects.

Quick quote from the Telegraph, from August of last year, that not even Les Reid could gloss-over:

“Indeed, Mr Justice Males has made the reasons for his judgment very clear. We note, in particular, his reference to the withholding of lawfully owed rent by SISU as a means of exerting pressure on ACL in commercial negotiations, which had led to an unsatisfied judgment in the High Court in ACL’s favour.”
“We are also pleased that Mr Justice Males has included in his judgment the decision that ACL’s costs in relation to this dismissed case should be borne by SISU.”

Oh come on MMM, can't you see that despite two top judges saying it and it being spelt out in courts of law that it is still ACL/CCC's fault.......................:whistle:

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Oh come on MMM, can't you see that despite two top judges saying it and it being spelt out in courts of law that it is still ACL/CCC's fault.......................:whistle:

Sorry dear chap!! I read back over the Males summing up only yesterday, actually. It was an absolute white-wash. Given leave to move to Judicial Review was - in retrospect - cruel; as it gave them opportunity to be savaged again.

In August 2012 they were at Birmingham High Court and the case went - uncontested - against them. Then Males savaged them. Before moving on now to full Judicial Review when Hinckinbottom gives them an absolute legal reaming.

And still Fisher remonstrates like the proverbial Black Knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail; and people like RFC dance around his pantomime like Rumpelstiltskin. Now, I take RFC with a pinch of salt - any sensible person would do so - but there are others, who, after seeing whitewash after whitewash go against SISU and see nothing tangible produced to taint ACL/CCC - still subscribe to an unseen conspiracy. Incredible. Absolutely incredible

Users who are viewing this thread