Are SISU bad owners? (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Considering the nature of their wider business, they're never going to publicly accept that they've made mistakes realistically

fair point, thats why i would encourage caution of any of their actions or statements regarding ccfc.......... their prime concern is not the football club. some seem to think because they have made a couple of PR statements that things have somehow got better. me i dont see much change if i am honest

fernandopartridge

fair point, thats why i would encourage caution of any of their actions or statements regarding ccfc.......... their prime concern is not the football club. some seem to think because they have made a couple of PR statements that things have somehow got better. me i dont see much change if i am honest

No, me neither. They've made better appointments to roles within the club but this might be more luck than judgement. They also, to their credit (but recognising that it is still ultimately about reducing the amount of funding they need to inject every year and maintaining the FA match funding) continue to fund the Academy, but possibly got a bit lucky when Wasps couldn't come up with the cash for their academy at the Higgs site.

Adge

No, me neither. They've made better appointments to roles within the club but this might be more luck than judgement. They also, to their credit (but recognising that it is still ultimately about reducing the amount of funding they need to inject every year and maintaining the FA match funding) continue to fund the Academy, but possibly got a bit lucky when Wasps couldn't come up with the cash for their academy at the Higgs site.

Isnt that so they can balance the books every year or so when another one is sold on?

Users who are viewing this thread