Appletons'dilema (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

With CCFC still in Administration it is down to Appleton where we play, not SISU ! However, if Appleton agrees to play at Northampton whilst in administration, is HE also complicit in CCFC breaking it's lease with ACL ? Appleton has a huge decision to make here ! I bet he's going through Andrex lso fast right now Q

wingy

The Juggernaught rumbles on .what has been evident all along Is that It has been batted away by the FL and PA, Leaving it Parked at the door of ACL any challenge to come from ACL or any interested Purchaser ,Will they go for It??

Voice_of_Reason

The Juggernaught rumbles on .what has been evident all along Is that It has been batted away by the FL and PA, Leaving it Parked at the door of ACL any challenge to come from ACL or any interested Purchaser ,Will they go for It??

I sincerely hope so !

PhilWasn'tBabb

It's been suggested that PA is SISU preferred administrator, that must be for a reason, I'm sure it's due to his professionalism, but I'm might not be, not wanting to liable myself.

Has PA done anything up to this point that SISU would not have agreed with ?

Voice_of_Reason

It's been suggested that PA is SISU preferred administrator, that must be for a reason, I'm sure it's due to his professionalism, but I'm might not be, not wanting to liable myself.

Has PA done anything up to this point that SISU would not have agreed with ?

This is all getting very interesting and uncomfortable for some, in my opinion ! The FL, PA, SISU !!

Skybluesquirrel

With CCFC still in Administration it is down to Appleton where we play, not SISU ! However, if Appleton agrees to play at Northampton whilst in administration, is HE also complicit in CCFC breaking it's lease with ACL ? Appleton has a huge decision to make here ! I bet he's going through Andrex lso fast right now Q

This would explain why the 'assets' have been sold to Otium in advance of the sale of the club. It gets Appleton off the hook.

Snozz_is_god

This would explain why the 'assets' have been sold to Otium in advance of the sale of the club. It gets Appleton off the hook.

The 'asset' being the debt owed to themselves, so this so called 'asset' is now in Otium. In otherwords nothing has change, CCFC still owe SISU (Otium) £60m

Skybluesquirrel

The 'asset' being the debt owed to themselves, so this so called 'asset' is now in Otium. In otherwords nothing has change, CCFC still owe SISU (Otium) £60m

So far only the sale of assets has been completed. Thats includes the access to the golden share and the small amount of players registrations that remained at the time of entering admin.

Once/if the CVA is agreed can the sale of the company be completed, and then the debt goes to Otium.

Users who are viewing this thread