Appleton statement (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

If I head what Linnell just read out right Appleton said that CCFC (Holdings) Ltd have appointed solicitors to obtain the rights to the league golden share from CCFC Ltd, so it does not look like that was transferred.

J

Jack Griffin

Les Reid ‏@Lesreidpolitics 36m
..(2of2) #ACL spokesman was responding to #CCFC statement's claim #ACL was demanding "full rent" from administrator

Les Reid Les Reid ‏@Lesreidpolitics 38m
BREAKING: #ACL tells me "its legal team hasn't had any conversation with administrator about rent," despite #CCFC statement today..(1of2)

Darryl Murphy Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 43m
I'm told the club have been alerted to their error - and are now expected to alter the statement #skyblues #pusb

Darryl Murphy Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 46m
Appleton's team: ACL told the administrator it would expect full payment on the rent before CCFC Ltd was taken into administration #skyblues

Darryl Murphy Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 47m
I'm told by Appleton's team that part of @Coventry_City's statement this morning re: ACL - is 'incorrect' #skyblues #pusb

Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 1h
PA: 'As for the Players contracts and registrations, docs registered with the Football League show they are held by the holding company.'

Darryl Murphy Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 1h
PA: 'Solicitors acting for the Club’s holding company have asserted a claim to [Ft Lge Golden Share] and I am investigating' #skyblues #pusb

PA: 'There are also other assets which allow for the purposes of the Administration to be achieved' #skyblues #pusb

Paul Appleton: 'CCFC Ltd is not completely without assets. The primary asset of the Company is the lease and licence for the @RicohArena'

New statement through from CCFC Ltd administrator: 'much of the [media] coverage has been inaccurate and seemingly ill-informed' #skyblues

Last edited by a moderator:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
So if CCFC Limited own the League share still then they held it when that company was put in to administration and therefore 10 points deduction is automatic isnt it?

Also if the players are now contracted to CCFCH ........ and the share is with CCFC Limited ........... who is actually playing this afternoon? :thinking about: Are CCFC Limited actually completing the fixtures required or is it as described a none trading property subsidiary as per the "club" statement? Do CCFCH have the right to compete in the League ?

what a bloody mess !!!!

Brighton Sky Blue

So if CCFC Limited own the League share still then they held it when that company was put in to administration and therefore 10 points deduction is automatic isnt it?

Also if the players are now contracted to CCFCH ........ and the share is with CCFC Limited ........... who is actually playing this afternoon? :thinking about: Are CCFC Limited actually completing the fixtures required or is it as described a none trading property subsidiary as per the "club" statement? Do CCFCH have the right to compete in the League ?

what a bloody mess !!!!

Indeed-Fisher has inflicted a 10 point deduction on the club while trying to be clever.

Wrenstreetcarpark

what a bloody mess !!!!

It would seem that CCFC and CCFC H are so interlinked and intertwined that perhaps they should be being treated as one company by the administrator. If the Directors/Director have been shifting things round to remove assets from creditors...

torchomatic

And if he hadn't been "clever" then ACL would have put into into administration and also inflicted a 10 point deduction, so really you can't point score on that. It would have happened one way or the other.

Indeed-Fisher has inflicted a 10 point deduction on the club while trying to be clever.

Brighton Sky Blue

And if he hadn't been "clever" then ACL would have put into into administration and also inflicted a 10 point deduction, so really you can't point score on that. It would have happened one way or the other.

I'm not trying to point score. He kicked all this off with his flipping rent boycott.

Delboycov

Amazed you're still defending the clowns! If true they've fecked up on a monumental scale.

torchomatic

BSB, I'm just saying there are a lot of people bleating about SISU putting us into admin when they were clamouring for ACL to do it. Makes no odds really, neither side care for the football club. SISU just want to make money and get the Arena and ACL need us so they can pay back their bailout to CCC and moreover what use is a football stadium without CCFC?

GOing round in circles, really had enough of it now. Hopefully Tuesday will see some sort of resolution.

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

If the Golden Share remains with CCFC Ltd, can't a 3rd party approach the administrator and make an offer then negotiate the rent with ACL. Hasn't he a duty to take the best offer or can AVRO block any deal?

That leaves the players & staff in limbo if their contracts are held with CCFC (Holdings) Ltd.

@WrenSt I guess it would be up to the courts to rule on the relationship between CCFC Ltd & CCFC (Holdings) Ltd (and other group companies, ie Optium, SBS&L)

torchomatic

So, what I said was wrong then? If SISU hadn't done it first then ACL wouldn't have done the same on Friday if they'd got their way? Or they don't want to do it on Tuesday? Amazed that it's not OK for one side to piss the club up the wall but its fine for the other to do exactly the same. I'm amazed how many people stick up for a Joint Venture Company that have absolutely NOTHING to do with our Football Club.

Anyway, going to listen to it now.

Amazed you're still defending the clowns! If true they've fecked up on a monumental scale.

Delboycov

I'm just saying there are a lot of people bleating about SISU putting us into admin when they were clamouring for ACL to do it. Makes no odds really, neither side care for the football club. SISU just want to make money and get the Arena and ACL need us so they can pay back their bailout to CCC and moreover what use is a football stadium without CCFC?

GOing round in circles, really had enough of it now. Hopefully Tuesday will see some sort of resolution.

Agree with all that mate.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Again, I can see that the directors of ACL had no choice other than administration with SISU threatening liquidation. They have to, by law, protect their interests with the threat of their biggest debtor folding. They are directors of the business and have to act in it's best interests.

They had the winding up order granted months ago and haven't pushed for anything more formal since. To pretend they moved to administration without external influence from SISU simply doesn't appear accurate.

Once they did so, SISU's actions appear both duplicitous and amateurish. In the extreme. On all fronts, simply disgusting

warwickcccfc

Oh dear, still defending the indefensible. I wonder if you are indeed a CCFC fan at all.....:(

dongonzalos

Via one route we would have had a chance of new owners and an agreement and for the first time in 10 years some stability.

Under the second way we just get a ten point deduction and everything else the same. Tough choice

Users who are viewing this thread