Appeal Dismissed (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

I just cannot see how another crack at this is going to benefit anyone but surely there is a game plan to this action without a doubt which is either 1) they think they can win or 2) another attempt at trying to distress another party, this time Wasps.

Even though Wasps aren't looking financially sharp at the moment, they aren't going bust anytime soon and I think they would ensure that if they go down, we go down with them.
After so many losses I can't imagine SISU can believe they'll win but equally if Wasps were confident SISU would lose they wouldn't need to apply pressure to drop the legals.

That's what doesn't make sense to me. Yes its an annoyance to Wasps and there is a cost involved but the cost relative to their overall expenditure is not that great, certainly not anything the owner can't cover, and when the whole thing is over they will get costs back. Compare that to the PR shitstorm they are inviting by putting the football club out of business. Makes more sense to me for Wasps to just ride it out and come out the other end looking like the good guys.

Magwitch

It shouldn’t cost Wasps anything all they have to do is put their legal bill onto the rent, sisu will put that onto the ticket price and we the fans will be paying the legal bill,

lapsed_skyblue

It shouldn’t cost Wasps anything all they have to do is put their legal bill onto the rent, sisu will put that onto the ticket price and we the fans will be paying the legal bill,[/QUOT
It shouldn’t cost Wasps anything all they have to do is put their legal bill onto the rent, sisu will put that onto the ticket price and we the fans will be paying the legal bill,
They may well get most if not all of their legal costs eventually from SISU but what they won't get back is the impact of the distraction of the proceedings on their management who would otherwise be concentrating on their business. As well as the court case itself SISU can also drag their feet on paying costs by querying them and delaying money transfers.

Users who are viewing this thread