Apparently Club are releasing a Statement. (1 Viewer)

1nilandwe...

I'm dreading this deadline of the end of the month. Even more so because I'm going to be in Cuba until then from the start of next week and I'm unlikely to be getting much internet access. I've got a feeling an awful lot could happen between then and now. :(

Nonleagueherewecome

Well all should be clear by May 31st.

Because if it isn't the league will impose penalties on the club at their annual meeting on May 31st & June 1st

Accounts HAVE to be submitted by this day, to state the club is in a position to carry out next seasons fixtures.

Great, my birthday. Can't wait!

Nonleagueherewecome

[video=youtube;i2NJJe3ITYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2NJJe3ITYQ&feature=related[/video]

I am very slowly falling a little bit more in love with Devo each year. Modern music has finally caught up with them.

Monkeyface

didnt mean it like that, I meant at a time like this, which most of us expected, I actaully want to hear for someone who honestly believes this will be good news, as they parted with their hard earned cash knowing this was coming[/
QUOTE]

Its not here yet, and I'm still to be convinced it'll come to that. If it does however ask me then, you'll find me up the ricoh taking money off any board/sisu members who dare to walk my way!

Otis

They had a new album out just two years ago. Still sounding good!!

[video=youtube;gVqESo4mFMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVqESo4mFMs[/video]

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm dreading this deadline of the end of the month. Even more so because I'm going to be in Cuba until then from the start of next week and I'm unlikely to be getting much internet access. I've got a feeling an awful lot could happen between then and now. :(

Probably better off there and not knowing, tbf!

Nonleagueherewecome

They say Joe Elliot is being reinstated as life president. Someone has just spoken to Joe and he knows nothing about it and first he has heard such news. Joe said he has heard Sisu are trying to blackmail the Council and have had talks with ACL behind there backs and an ACL Director has resigned because of it.
Seppala is telling the Council if they do not reduce rent or sell part of Ricoh she will liquidate the club.

Its getting worse by the day, DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING SISU SAY OR DO.

Someone has just said to someone that your someone who spoke to someone is speaking rubbish :whistle:

Nonleagueherewecome

They had a new album out just two years ago. Still sounding good!!

[video=youtube;gVqESo4mFMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVqESo4mFMs[/video]

Great stuff, I might have to get that.

Nonleagueherewecome

Not even if she put 'Happy Birthday NLHWC xxxx' in icing on top?

No, because if she wrote it, it would be a statement: "Happy Birthday. Non-league, here we come!"

SkyBlueScottie

interested to hear from season ticket holders now, getting worried yet ?

No more worried than I have been over the last 18 months when it comes to our club. Certainly not getting worried over the opening post, somebody said something to somebody who has then told somebody who then posted it on here, just like I dont get over excited at people stating they have heard the takeover will happen soon.

CUS Wyken

I think the clue is in the thread title: "apparently". Oh, and do I regret buying a season ticket? Nope.

You seem happy that the club is in turmoil...

Also how many times you going to mention you have bought a season ticket? Do you Want a blue peter badge for your 'support' and commitment?

Moff

Also how many times you going to mention you have bought a season ticket? Do you Want a blue peter badge for your 'support' and commitment?

Cus, we have agreed on many topics in the past but as a casual observer I would say there in no way Torchy is happy that the club is in turmoil, and it is a bit out of order to suggest that as he is a fan like the rest of us.

Perhaps we should bicker a bit less, agree that people have different points of view, some have season tickets, and some dont, and get back to the point of tryting to save our club.

CUS Wyken

Cus, we have agreed on many topics in the past but as a casual observer I would say there in no way Torchy is happy that the club is in turmoil, and it is a bit out of order to suggest that as he is a fan like the rest of us.

Perhaps we should bicker a bit less, agree that people have different points of view, some have season tickets, and some dont, and get back to the point of tryting to save our club.

Moff - Torch and others alike make fellow posters blood boil.

His approach towards SISU was sickening and to be honest i havent been on for a bit but after browsing for 20 mins, ive seen 3 seperate posts about him and his season ticket. Fair enough hes got one but to remind everyone every 3 posts is rather pedantic and trying to prove a point.

I hate to bicker but sometimes it cant be helped pal.

Brighton Sky Blue

Have e-mailed the following to Andy Turner:

"Hi Andy,

On 22nd March of this year, at Companies House, ARVO Holdings Ltd,
a sister company of SISU, successfully applied for a debenture to be
applied against Sconset Capital, the holding company which owns CCFC
Holdings, which in turn holds Coventry City FC. Present at the
debenture hearing were SISU representatives, including Joy Sepalla.
The result of a debenture, as I'm sure you're aware, is to enable a
creditor to secure first rights on all assets ahead of other creditors
in the event of the debtor being liquidated.
ARVO have previously been involved in liquidations and
administrations of SISU-related ventures, and their involvement in
March raises strong suspicions about SISU's intent for the future of
Coventry City if their now public discussions with ACL don't give a
favourable outcome. Indeed, ARVO's actions would suggest very strongly
that the club's future is in real danger should SISU not get their own
way in these talks.
My reason for writing is to establish whether the Telegraph are
aware of the ARVO debenture, and if they are, why such news has not
been brought to light or indeed been put to Joy Sepalla or club
chairman Tim Fisher in recent interviews. If the Telegraph is in fact
not aware of this story, then would it at all be possible for the
matter to be put to either Tim Fisher or a SISU representative. As I
stated previously, this information can be obtained from Companies
House if you wish to verify it further.

I look forward to your response."

Turner's response:

"Hi Andy,

No I wasn't aware of this latest move so thanks for bringing it to our attention.

I will, of course, ask the question.

Out of interest, I notice you are at St Andrews. Are you studying or lecturing?

Just wondered because if you are an expert in these matters it would certainly help in any story I do.

Thanks again and regards,

Andy Turner,
Football Writer,
Coventry Telegraph,"

ccfcway

Moff - Torch and others alike make fellow posters blood boil.

His approach towards SISU was sickening and to be honest i havent been on for a bit but after browsing for 20 mins, ive seen 3 seperate posts about him and his season ticket. Fair enough hes got one but to remind everyone every 3 posts is rather pedantic and trying to prove a point.

I hate to bicker but sometimes it cant be helped pal.

you wouldnt hear about it if he left the way he said he was gonna after a comment last week

CUS Wyken

Turner's response:

"Hi Andy,

No I wasn't aware of this latest move so thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Just wondered because if you are an expert in these matters it would certainly help in any story I do.

Andy Turner,
Football Writer,
Coventry Telegraph,"

Out of interest, when did you send the original email? Because this has been known to us for a couple of months...

Tank Top

If thats true then liquide us, we will start again, we cant have owners like this at our club !!

what happens if they reduce the rent, then SISU come to the fans and say "we need anther £100 off all season ticket holders, else we will liquide the club"

where does it end !
"Spot on my friend"
Blackmail and making offers people cant refuse is what Sisu do for a living, when are we going to stand up and be counted, give a bully an inch and he will take a mile, and as you say what next. it may be the final part of an exit plan, with the blame being laid at everyones door except their own.

cloughie

Someone has just said to someone that your someone who spoke to someone is speaking rubbish :whistle:

There is only 1 person talking rubbish this time , so who is the someone you spoke to who knows something about nothing

Keep wearing your sisu blinkers will you will be happy when we have no club

torchomatic

Oh hello, long time no see. Of course I'm not happy the club is in turmoîl. You're just spoiling for an argument as usual.

torchomatic

Well, now I've got the twats on ignore it's not so bad. Well, not all of them.

you wouldnt hear about it if he left the way he said he was gonna after a comment last week

dongonzalos

Turner's response:

"Hi Andy,

Andy Turner,
Football Writer,
Coventry Telegraph,"

Bloody hell. Old skyblue needs to send them an email everytime he finds something.

Well constructed email bsb. However it does not fill me with good vibes that cet are doing such little digging into sisu, council and the hoff. It only such digging and publishing stories bh cet that will force the truth out.

Folks fill in that survey on the cet website and tell them you want better investigative journalism.

They should be fighting the fans and more importantly their customer's corner.

CUS Wyken

Oh hello, long time no see. Of course I'm not happy the club is in turmoîl. You're just spoiling for an argument as usual.

Good evening Torch...

Spoiling for a argument? hahahaha

All your Pro sisu posts over the the season have been laughable. Many said it would end up like this but you said otherwise, bit like Thorn saying he'll get us out of trouble.

Bet you still think there both rght for the club :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread