Apparentl Joy threatens liquidation if half stadium is vetoed (1 Viewer)

Godiva

I’ve just had a text off my mate, who’s brother works at the Ricoh, I don’t know how true this is but this was the text….
Joy Seppala has told Clr John Mutton that if the council vote against SISU buying Higgs half of the stadium, she will put the club in to liquidation straight away!!!!
I thought that a deal was already sorted, I didn’t realise the council had to vote on it.
Is this correct??????

Let's check how accurate your mate's brother usually is:

Date 18-08-2011
Right, i have just rec'd a text from my mate, it reads exactly this ...............

Just in from my brother, Sisu have brought the meeting forward with Hoffman to Friday cos the club are in serious danger of administration before next week, trust me!

(his brother works up the city!!!

Before you all start say "Source, Source" i am only passing on information, it may be old news to some of you, but passing it on anyway, i await the usual responses.

SISU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUSB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skyblueinBaku

Would anyone be happy if sisu bought the Higgs share for say £10m and then sold it on for market value including the club for say £40m?

That is, I think, the Sisu plan. Not sure about the figures though. Don't Sisu claim to have sunk £40m into the club already? Add the £10m purchase price and they would want at least £50m to break even.

gary_ccfcforever

i know sisu is hated by most of us fans and they do seem to be doing the right thing this season so i don't belive this story you don't put all your cards down when playing poker and you don't clear all the debts if you are going to put the club into liquidation. just my thoughts

You really think we are 'debt free?' i suggest you look at the accounts

CJparker

The ideal (realistic) scenario now is for the council to veto the sale of half ACL to CCFC/SISU. SISU then put CCFC up for sale, and have to accept a pittance from the new owner (at least they get more than the £0 they would get through liquidation). The new owner then buys (at least) half the ACL shares and unites the ground and club once again.

Bear in mind that owning the Ricoh alone doesn't solve the financial problems at CCFC - it's a first step, and there is a heck of a lot more work to from then on to stem the losses.

ThisManHere

At least they tried,unlike dicks like you.

No, they made themselves look like a bunch of fucking idiots.

Tell me Valiant, since the Trust was formed (the first time) what exactly has it achieved?

Tell me Valiant, are you aware of anything I have done or haven't done for the good of CCFC or are you merely speculating due to my sarcastic response?

Tell me Valiant, did you write the slogan on the dirty piss stained bed sheet?

Mucca Mad Boys

The ideal (realistic) scenario now is for the council to veto the sale of half ACL to CCFC/SISU. SISU then put CCFC up for sale, and have to accept a pittance from the new owner (at least they get more than the £0 they would get through liquidation). The new owner then buys (at least) half the ACL shares and unites the ground and club once again.

Bear in mind that owning the Ricoh alone doesn't solve the financial problems at CCFC - it's a first step, and there is a heck of a lot more work to from then on to stem the losses.

Liquidation = CCFC extinct. So if the council veto SISU won't sell the club, they'll make non-existent, so that wouldn't be ideal!

CJparker

Liquidation = CCFC extinct. So if the council veto SISU won't sell the club, they'll make non-existent, so that wouldn't be ideal!

SISU won't liquidate, it's not in their financial interests. They would sell at a knock-down price.

Mucca Mad Boys

I wouldn't risk calling their bluff to be perfectly honest, it's a dangerous game Russian roulette for the fans and taxpayers.

ajsccfc

All this over one of the 8000 'apparently someone to do with the club said this' threads we have each month? Really?

BurbageSkyBlues

Is. It possible that one option open to sisu, should they liquidate the club, is to walk off with the club's prime asset - the league status- and set up a new football club elsewhere, like mkdons, with fresh investment and no debts. They would threaten to do this , I suspect, to get what they consider a fair price for the clubs assets held under the Arvo debenture, should any potential saviours come to rescue us from liquidation?

hill83

Is. It possible that one option open to sisu, should they liquidate the club, is to walk off with the club's prime asset - the league status- and set up a new football club elsewhere, like mkdons, with fresh investment and no debts. They would threaten to do this , I suspect, to get what they consider a fair price for the clubs assets held under the Arvo debenture, should any potential saviours come to rescue us from liquidation?

scared+big+eye+cat.jpg

Surely not?

Attachments

• scared+big+eye+cat.jpg
    scared+big+eye+cat.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4

lordsummerisle

Why has hardly anybody yet picked up that the actual thread is based on total bollocks?

More knee-jerk reactions than would be seen at a teenagers birthday party attended by a Jimmy Saville lookalike.

Godiva

Why has hardly anybody yet picked up that the actual thread is based on total bollocks?

More knee-jerk reactions than would be seen at a teenagers birthday party attended by a Jimmy Saville lookalike.

I tried ...

hill83

It's more fun to speculate and try to out do people on needless arguments, using points such as grammar and spelling.

It's clearly bollocks.

lordsummerisle

It's more fun to speculate and try to out do people on needless arguments, using points such as grammar and spelling.

It's clearly bollocks.

Well written, concise, correct spelling and grammar.

Hill83 gets his point across very well, and is an excellent addition to the class.

9/10

Well done!;)

georgehudson

unfortunately this is not bollox,
we are being manipulated by ruthless persons who seek nothing more than personal gain,
for too many years the club has been controlled by persons intent on gain for themselves,
& not OUR CLUB,
PUSB

lordsummerisle

unfortunately this is not bollox,
we are being manipulated by ruthless persons who seek nothing more than personal gain,
for too many years the club has been controlled by persons intent on gain for themselves,
& not OUR CLUB,
PUSB

It is bollocks, the original post was just made up!

It just fits most peoples fixed ideas to ignore that fact.

georgehudson

thus, please explain the sisu hierarchy of multiple companies,
i have been aware of the original post for a while (months) now,
'smoke & mirrors' again,
but, i only post as a true CCFC fan

lordsummerisle

thus, please explain the sisu hierarchy of multiple companies,
i have been aware of the original post for a while (months) now,
'smoke & mirrors' again,
but, i only post as a true CCFC fan

Not doubting they're a bunch of untrustworthy, incompetent bastards, but they always have been and will probably only end up with some more untrustworthy, incompeten bastards when they do go, but all we have at the moment.

But, the original post, is just bollocks, look at Godiva's post from earlier today which picked up a near identical post from the original poster, just with us going into admin in a couple of days, and Hoffman to take over.

Last August.

Sky Blues

if no alternative income found ................ but at some point CCFC has to pay something or cease to use it you would have to think...... if latter then ACL have to look at alternatives ........... what that means for ccfc is another matter.

The reason they are not paying rent right now is not really about the amount (any amount would be too big).......... it is a strategic decision not to so that they starve ACL of cash, make it a basket case too ....... then when at weakest point they step in with a cheap, never never pay offer to take it all over. That way SISU can sell the whole thing on and recoup a big chunk of their "investment".

ACL are locked into the agreement so at present cannot look to alternatives, but i would think they have done plans to......... if ACL were to put in other sources now it could be seen as breach of the contract and that is risky and costly. SISU playing hard ball and in no rush.

On your last point OSB, would that matter in a scenario where Sisu breached the agreement first by not paying the rent? Or is it that it would be best, from a legal standpoint, for ACL to keep playing by the contract ahead of legal proceedings?

ajsccfc

SISU put Jimmy Saville up to it. I mean, I'm making this up but they did pass on signing Jordan Henderson so it seems plausible.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I think the best course of action for ACL is compliance with the terms, if both sides break it then there is no contract in essence.

I would guess also that SISU are looking for ACL to break it so they can use that against them should anything go to court. Presently the only ones not performing the contract is CCFC/SISU. ACL do not want to give them even a tiny excuse.

Plus there is no good reason for ACL to break the contract .......... what they have to do, is provide premises and facilities in return for a rent. They have the premises there doing nothing else and as it stands the debt owed to them is legally growing under a binding contract...... a contract that SISU/CCFC have not contested in court merely bleated in the press about being in their eyes too expensive.

I understood that the court told CCFC to top up the escrow account......... i would guess they havent.... does that leave the directors of CCFC in contempt of court ?

so yes ACL needs to perform their side of the contract

sotv1987

Let's check how accurate your mate's brother usually is:

Date 18-08-2011[/QUO

Good work Godiva, you need to get out more!! Like previously stated, I don't know how true my posts are, however, I will always post what I hear, that's why they call it a forum, let's hope, something positive happens on the buying side of the club, ultimately that's what we all want!!! I shall continue to post what I hear!! Pusb

skyblueinBaku

CJparker

When are we going to cut out all the bollocks and get the to real isssue??

What is the new deal on the rent? Who will own ACL?

Users who are viewing this thread