Apostolos Vellios (2 Viewers)

ccfc1973

i was down at the alan higgs centre watching the under 15s lose to arsenal and heard off someones brother,uncle ,best mate etc that he was being looked at and was 1 on "andys famous list"... imo would be a great signing , hes scored 2 first team goals this season and 7 in 4 reserve games

wingy

this is one i heard last night,lets hope ,also liked the sound of marcello Trotta ,who was possibly mentioned at the london forum,EVerton have got one in and let Saha out ,so not sure Moyes has got enough back upto let him out.

Nonleagueherewecome

this is one i heard last night,lets hope ,also liked the sound of marcello Trotta ,who was possibly mentioned at the london forum,EVerton have got one in and let Saha out ,so not sure Moyes has got enough back upto let him out.

This is the first name leaked from the fabled London Forum I have seen! Cheers, Wingy!

wingy

It was just initials given out with the backup of prem sides in London ,So a few on here put two and two together,RH ,MT Rob Hulse +Marcello ,we know Hughes decided to give Hulse a slot in his 25 ,Jol was trying to get two strikers in ,but only managed one and let Zamora out ,so iguess he's decided to keep the Totta lad ,who had been prolific out on loan at Wycombe wanderers i think.

Users who are viewing this thread