Apologies (1 Viewer)

cyril

I maybe shouldn't have asked forum members for hoffmans details. I do now have them.
Please be assured I am only a fan, I'm no business man and I should've gone about things differently
However there is genuine interest but will depend on a few factors of course.
I didn't post to wind people up or give false hope
Yes, any deal is an awful long way off but I promise I'm doing my best

smileycov

Facebook User
Any help is greatly appreciated. I think we have suffered enough, and there is no patience left in the average city fan....Good luck fella.

p.s. Do you know "woody" of Brinklow? by any chance

smileycov

Facebook User
I only know him as "Woody".....got introduced to him and chatted about 1 or 2 things!, he was serving banning order clear of it now.

torchomatic

smileycov

Facebook User
Yes I know him. I hasten to add it's nothing I'm proud of but it was a long time ago

Thats cool, i am still fascinated with it all, I chat to quite a few Lads from various teams...great stories. I meet up with a guy called Clive, a headhunter ran with "Hicky" he has got some unbelievable tales!! A cockney scotsman, most bizzare lol!! you can tell a True Lad.

AFCCOVENTRY

Cyril

Why is your boss interested in Coventry when there are better placed clubs in the Championship and even premiership for billionaires?

Is he a Coventry fan?

What's his motive to buy a football club. It's a money losing business.

cyril

Haha he's certainly no city fan or even a football fan

I'm just trying to sell him on the idea. He's now asked for all details

Why? He's a sports fan and he's intrigued by my passion for our club. There is one major factor which excites him but that would give the game away

AFCCOVENTRY

Is he british or foreign based?

At the end of the day the only reason to buy Coventry right now is to get the Ricoh.

cyril

There is no financial reason to buy city for him.
It'll be to stop me nagging and to prove a point to someone

mark82

There is no financial reason to buy city for him.
It'll be to stop me nagging and to prove a point to someone

There must be some financial reason. Surely no-one would just chuck money away if they are not even a football fan.

You could make money from CCFC but it would take a large investment initially to do so.

cyril

I hear you mark. Of course if the hoff can dress it up well then we have more chance. But I assure you it won't be through financial motivation

Macca

Finally some good news, some light at the end of the tunnel, can't wait to hear an update

mark82

Guys. Please don't get carried away. I don't doubt Cyril is genuine but there are a lot of factors. His boss may not be able to afford what SISU want. We already know they don't want to give the club away else they would have gone by now.

Macca

Guys. Please don't get carried away. I don't doubt Cyril is genuine but there are a lot of factors. His boss may not be able to afford what SISU want. We already know they don't want to give the club away else they would have gone by now.

Sorry too late, this is concrete for me

Diehard Si

So if it's not for financial and something that motivates him... Does a rival to him own another team? Oneupmanship so to speak?

mark82

Cyril - if this is serious would be worth getting in touch with Peter Knatchull-Hugessen at the Higgs Trust regarding the stadium. May also be able to offer advice on the club. He is a member on here. Username is PWKH.

Users who are viewing this thread