anyone work in HR (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

preferably in a manufacturing environment.

richnrg

no - you can't submit an official complaint about your new workmates after they asked that you fetch them a glass hammer, a long stand, and a bucket of steam

clint van damme

I'm no help at all, just leaving a comment so I get an alert when the drama is spilled.

Sorry LG,This will be kept to DMs only.
But it's nothing salacious anyway. I haven't been caught in a compromising position with the photocopier

LastGarrison

Sorry LG,This will be kept to DMs only.
But it's nothing salacious anyway. I haven't been caught in a compromising position with the photocopier
No worries.

If you don’t get the answer let me know as I probably undersold my SIL as she’s the HR Partner for DHL Automotive manufacturing (JLR) so happy to ask.

clint van damme

No worries.

If you don’t get the answer let me know as I probably undersold my SIL as she’s the HR Partner for DHL Automotive manufacturing (JLR) so happy to ask.

Sorry mate, that was meant for liquid gold! Just dawned on me you had the same username initials!

clint van damme

My sister runs a HR consultancy and used to be Head of HR for VW Group, happy to pass a question on if needed.

thanks Shmmeee, but had a couple of replies which have sort of confirmed where I am regarding this issue but appreciate the offer.

Users who are viewing this thread