Anyone seen snozzer? (1 Viewer)

stevo_ccfc

As he is the man in the know, it would be great if he could give us an update no matter how small on the take over bid, are SISU talking to Hoffman yet?

rob9872

Snozzer has started supporting Southampton :(

Pigeon

He did seem to have a lot of info regarding the workings of the club. Come on Snozzer let us know whats going on...

Snozzer

Hello folks. I'm still about but one thing I said I wouldn't do was to speculate because that could be really harmful at this stage. I'll let you know what I know when it's based on fact. I don't think things are dead in the water and I know the potential consortium have had positive discussions with the Council wrt to the Arena. The problem remains getting SISU to see sense.
Keep you posted.

paul1978

Hello folks. I'm still about but one thing I said I wouldn't do was to speculate because that could be really harmful at this stage. I'll let you know what I know when it's based on fact. I don't think things are dead in the water and I know the potential consortium have had positive discussions with the Council wrt to the Arena. The problem remains getting SISU to see sense.
Keep you posted.

hello snoozer

can you give us an update of things on what you can tell us

Kuklinski

Give the guy a break. He's already posted to say he'll tell us more when he has some facts, not just speculation. I'm sure when the time is right he will tell us more, and I'd rather hear factual info than idle tit bits that only work up the more excitable supporters.

stevo_ccfc

It would also be nice for people to get his name right even if its your phones auto correct as snoozer is a bit disrespectful

paul1978

It would also be nice for people to get his name right even if its your phones auto correct as snoozer is a bit disrespectful

sorry snozzer is was not intendid hope your not offended
now stuart linnell on twitter is saying not to get carried away and his hearing a different version of events
so what do you make of that?

Snozzer

Don't be daft not offended at all. Haven't see what Mr Linnell has said but as far as I know they're still miles apart still with no meetings arranged.

paul1978

Don't be daft not offended at all. Haven't see what Mr Linnell has said but as far as I know they're still miles apart still with no meetings arranged.

that what he has said so why is the chairman claiming a meeting as been arranged when its not true at all.
lies lies
again

sisu out

I'mARealWizard

that what he has said so why is the chairman claiming a meeting as been arranged when its not true at all.
lies lies
again

sisu out

He's not lying. The meeting is scheduled for 2 hours after he finishes with that meeting at the Council to discuss a part purchase of the stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread