anyone see / speak ........ (1 Viewer)

skybluereeve

To hoffman or keys? Great result if we could just get this takeover done and get a few in come jan.

Pusb

Jimthor

Yep, really!
481854684.jpg

Was surprised to see Ranson there, wonder what his involvement is?

This was just after Keys had finished giving a little speech. He talked up Gary Hoffman a bit. Said he should have taken over in August, but didn't, and like all business deals things happen in spurts, but "something is happening". Urged patience and continued support for the team.

ccfcway

all 4 of them in G bar, just texted my uncle who is there and confirmed he saw Ray Ranson, bit bizarre !

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Apparently they had 2 box's. Each box hold about 12 people, wonder who the other visitors were? Good to see Ranson involved. I do believe he always had the right vision, but as he was just a puppet for SISU he was never going to get his plans to take off!

zuni

nope just that there was something going on it fits and spurts and that he couldnt say to much, was strange to see ranson there to be fair.

ccfcway

why would Ranson show his head if he wasnt involved in something going on...

I cant see an ex chairman who has no affiliation to a club come back on boxing day just for something to do..

The plot thickens !

Last edited:

ICHAN

Did Ranson get money for prozone?
I know this will have been put on here somewhere but can't remember.

ccfcdan

Was at the Ricoh this morning at half 10ish and there were a group of buisness people smartly dressed stood in the main car park! Maybe there was a meeting today? They were staring over as we were putting our banner up on the small bridge!

Gaz

Richard Scudamore was also present. What would the Premier League chief be doing with our the potential investors??

Id understand if he was from The FA, as they need to complete the 'fit and proper person checks' but Premier League??

He is a Bristol city fan

Users who are viewing this thread