Anyone need a direct train from Warwick Parkway? (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

To Wembley stadium? £45 each have 6 due to
A change of plans.
It’s a Club Wembley Charter and comes back an hour after the final whistle, whether that’s normal time or extra time and pens.

Attachments

• IMG_2190.jpeg
    IMG_2190.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 112

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

To Wembley stadium? £45 each have 6 due to
A change of plans.
It’s a Club Wembley Charter and comes back an hour after the final whistle, whether that’s normal time or extra time and pens.

Sunday the 27 ?

RegTheDonk

Hi M&B are these tickets just for the chartered train? Ie. if you miss one of them, can you still use the ticket on a regular train?

Presume it starts at B'ham Moorse Street? I can get dropped off there. Thanks :)

LastGarrison

Hi M&B are these tickets just for the chartered train? Ie. if you miss one of them, can you still use the ticket on a regular train?

Presume it starts at B'ham Moorse Street? I can get dropped off there. Thanks :)
A lad I work with just checked the train from Canley to Wembley and the route was via Moor Street and the price one way was less than a fiver!!

Might be worth checking and then just jumping on at Moor Street.

RegTheDonk

A lad I work with just checked the train from Canley to Wembley and the route was via Moor Street and the price one way was less than a fiver!!

Might be worth checking and then just jumping on at Moor Street.

I've generally been via Sandwell / Cov / Watford / Wemb Central, but the other line is a bit cheaper and TBF "Wembley Club" sounds a bit posh, treat myself lol. My only concern was missing the charter and not being able to travel on later trains without paying, but I'll look into it that line a bit deeper anyway LG, cheers for the advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread