Anyone know why Colchester have no game at all this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Their next game isn't until a week on Saturday.

Was just trying to look at rivals' fixtures for the weekend to see how hard their games look and I noticed Colchester don't have a game at all.

We will have played two games before they play their next fixture.

Otis

Ah, right, of course. England play on Friday don't they and there are a round of other international games going on. I forgot.

Cheers, CCFC. :)

Sky Blue Harry H

Their next game isn't until a week on Saturday.

Was just trying to look at rivals' fixtures for the weekend to see how hard their games look and I noticed Colchester don't have a game at all.

We will have played two games before they play their next fixture.

I think they have had special dispensation from the FA, as most of their players have fruit picking duties over the Easter period to supplement their wages :thinking about:

Otis

Just two fixtures missing from I can see.

There are 10 L1 fixtures this weekend, so 4 teams without a game.

CJ_covblaze

Odd that we're the only game in the country on 1st April but not got a game on Good Friday or Easter Saturday. Think it might be down to Insomnia.

Otis

Odd that we're the only game in the country on 1st April but not got a game on Good Friday or Easter Saturday. Think it might be down to Insomnia.

What have no trouble with that at all when City are playing.

Out like a light.

Block19

Yes the fixture was moved from good Friday to Wednesday night due to the gaming festival. Look what they did to the pitch last time and that was with out the rugger.

Users who are viewing this thread