anyone know of any good Tv, phone and broadband packages (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Was gonna get sky for the lot but will have a look around

Nick

Administrator
I have gone with BT, it really depends what you want.

I got rid of Sky and have infinity internet, BT TV and phone (dont bother with phone but need it for broadband)

If you want sky movies and sports then its probably a no go, but I was paying a fair whack and upgraded my internet and saved a bit

The youview box is pretty good too.

Have a look here - http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/tv-packages

If you arent fussed about having the mega fast internet it is £22.50 a month plus 16.99 line rental, if you dont want buffering and want the super fast internet ;) it is £36 plus 16.99

Sky Movies is an extra 11.50 and sky sports is 22 for sky sports 1 and 2

chiefdave

With the latest Sky price hike I'm paying over £100 a month for TV, broadband and phone (which I never use). Seriously considering binning the lot and moving to freeview.

Already have Netflix, maybe sign up for Hulu Plus as well (not too hard to get round the geo restrictions by the look of it). For the amount I spend on Sky against how much I actually would miss watching I could buy all the box sets from iTunes (or even better acquire them elsewhere!) and still be better off.

Nick

Administrator
With the latest Sky price hike I'm paying over £100 a month for TV, broadband and phone (which I never use). Seriously considering binning the lot and moving to freeview.

Already have Netflix, maybe sign up for Hulu Plus as well (not too hard to get round the geo restrictions by the look of it). For the amount I spend on Sky against how much I actually would miss watching I could buy all the box sets from iTunes (or even better acquire them elsewhere!) and still be better off.

That's what I did, don't miss it at all and I am saving about 60 odd quid with 75mb broadband instead of 3mb!

fellatio_Martinez

I called them up to cancel after the latest increase. They offered me 50% off my bill for the next 6 months. I took it and will cancel after that as I'm sick to death of them.

Bantam48

Also with Sky for everything. Think I'll bin them soon when I can decide on the next new kid on the block.

Bumberclart

I've got an Android TV box. Cost £40 and I can get loads of movies/box sets using Showbox and stream sports using WSS.
Still with Virmin Media for the time being, but as soon at the contract is u, I'm off!.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm with a small local company, Wightfibre. They are brilliant! Great broadband connection and free calls anytime to all landlines. If I need to phone a mobile, I use my missus's phone coz she gets shit loads of free calls to anything. As for TV, we just have Freeview which covers everything we need. Also have Netflix. If there's something I can't watch, I can always download it. ;-)

CCFCKirky

I had the lot on sky.....Broadband, TV, calls along with sky sports and sky movies. I was paying on average about £90 a month but me and the missus agreed to drop the sports and movies and only get base TV channels now I'm paying £34.50 and the difference I have noticed is the fact I have an extra £55 in my back pocket! I advise you if your going to with sky then get a basic package but also pay get a now TV box for movies.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Ended up with unlimited broadband, free weekend and evening calls, sky multiroom with film and sports for £80 a month

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ended up with unlimited broadband, free weekend and evening calls, sky multiroom with film and sports for £80 a month

Eighty quid a month?? Bloody Hell! I wouldn't give Sky the shit out of my arse! :pimp:

Users who are viewing this thread