Anyone know if season ticket parking in Car Park A can be used for the FA Cup matches? (1 Viewer)

Nobbie_67

Thinking of the Derby game initially, but on sale now with Glide Parking at £12 for that match. No contact numbers to find out what the position is but don't want to turn up on the day and find my season pass isn't valid. Cheers.

olderskyblue

Thinking of the Derby game initially, but on sale now with Glide Parking at £12 for that match. No contact numbers to find out what the position is but don't want to turn up on the day and find my season pass isn't valid. Cheers.
It isn’t valid

olderskyblue

OK, that's a shame, but thanks for the quick reply (y)

in an email I received

Car Parking

Parking is not included for Cup matches and can be purchased at the time of booking your seasonal seats at £12 per parking space.

Barnsley

12 notes for parking. Jesus Christ.

outside your new stadium it costs £12 just to park a car, meanwhile in the area around your former ground, geezers are getting hand jobs in cars for £2 less. Worlds a strange place, that’s for sure.

Last edited:

rob9872

12 notes for parking. Jesus Christ.

outside your new stadium it costs £12 just to park a car, meanwhile in the area around your former ground, geezers are getting hand jobs in cars for £2 less. Worlds a strange place, that’s for sure.
I can kind of get my head round people paying for sex, but who on earth would pay for a wank? That'd be like going out for a meal and asking some c**t to eat your steak.

Users who are viewing this thread