Anyone know anymore about this for Rangers? (1 Viewer)

mexico88

Sky sports (tv - no link) reports that Craig White has agreed to sell his shares to a "London based consortium".

News of possible buy out for us today - surely can't be sisu shifting the money they get from a buy out over to 'gers'?

Imagine that...

canleykid

Sky sports (tv - no link) reports that Craig White has agreed to sell his shares to a "London based consortium".

News of possible buy out for us today - surely can't be sisu shifting the money they get from a buy out over to 'gers'?

Imagine that...

Well as i posted on the most hated player thread I wouldn't want any club to go through what rangers and pompey have and are going thru,it wouldn't be funny it would be awful

canleykid

mexic[LEFT said:
[/LEFT]o88;193166]Not sure how that relates to what I said? Lol

Oh sorry mate i meant the sisu bit it'd be awful if another endured what we did however if they get another club I bet the bastards do well

Astute

Imagine that...

Why would SISU want to take charge of Rangers? How can they fook up a club that is already fooked?

The soothsayer

Death wish 6. sisu's revenge..you would have to be a real c u n t to invest hard earned money into the disaster that is glasgow rangers.

WestEndAgro

Pretty sure Graham Souness is involved in this, he is bringing together a number of high profile English. Investors together. FOLLOW FOLLOW

Users who are viewing this thread