Anyone got a spare ticket? Just one?! (3 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

For a number of reasons, I've not got a ticket but am going to re-schedule a meeting so that I'm in Cov on Tuesday. Anyone got a spare ticket? Willing to pay double money. That's right folks....a whole £10!

WM

Skyblueweeman

And before some smart arse replies that they have a used ticket to see something crap at the cinema or a used train ticket, I am indeed on about the JPT Crewe game next Tuesday!

CovisGod

Good luck matey, I'm sure a fine member on here will be able to sort you out, I saw on a thread a couple of days ago that's there are members who for some reason or another have an extra ticket

Last edited:

LewSkyBlue

For a number of reasons, I've not got a ticket but am going to re-schedule a meeting so that I'm in Cov on Tuesday. Anyone got a spare ticket? Willing to pay double money. That's right folks....a whole £10!

WM

I have a ticket, but theres a catch. The catch being i need the ticket back (its my friends ticket but he's in egypt with his missus and will miss the game) so if you want to go to watch the game then i have a ticket already been paid so dont worry about money (a pint will do just fine) but i need it back.

Last edited:

Baginton

I have a ticket, but theres a catch. The catch being i need the ticket back (its my friends ticket but he's in egypt with his missus and will miss the game) so if you want to go to watch the game then i have a ticket already been paid so dont worry about money for it but i need it back.

Thats not a catch, if its next to you just take it back when you get in, along with the pint you are bought ;)

Last edited:

LewSkyBlue

Thats not a catch, if its next to you just take it back when you get in, along with the pint your are bought ;)

a pint is a good shout actually ;) yeah its next to me. there was 3 of us going but 1 realised after that he is in egypt so it may aswel be used for someone to watch the game....at the cost of a pint

skyblue1991

Sorry, I'm a little confused...you have a ticket but when we get in to the stadium, you'll need it back?

Because he will want it for a Wembley ticket.

We of course are assuming you'll be going to cheer the Sky Blues on, not because of the prospect of going to Wembley ;)

LewSkyBlue

Sorry, I'm a little confused...you have a ticket but when we get in to the stadium, you'll need it back?

Pretty much, yeah. Its my mates ticket but as he is away he wants it back in case we get to Wembley. But someone may as well use it if they want to go to the game

CovMatt1987

Does anyone know the deal with the corporate tickets? I would have usually thought you would have to pay for a whole box - but someone I play football with told me last night he forgot to get a ticket in the stands before they sold out - but was able to get an individual ticket in one of the boxes for £20.

If thats the case people may still be able to get a ticket in a box? apologies if this has already been answered or discussed elsewhere - Ive already got a ticket in the stands but may be worth asking the question if anyone is looking for one?

Skyblueweeman

Pretty much, yeah. Its my mates ticket but as he is away he wants it back in case we get to Wembley. But someone may as well use it if they want to go to the game

Ok, not a problem. Lew, I'll send you a message and take you up on that if that's ok?

WM

Skyblueweeman

Because he will want it for a Wembley ticket.

We of course are assuming you'll be going to cheer the Sky Blues on, not because of the prospect of going to Wembley ;)

100%...i'll try to get tickets for Wembley like all the others who cant go to Tuesdays game. I rarely go to games due to location and time but I was supposed to be in Cov on Monday and have managed to switch it to Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread