Anyone got a spare £600 ? (1 Viewer)

mexico88

what happens when the sponsorship of the stadium changes...:facepalm:

You'll have a very expensive photocopier numberplate for sale. :laugh:

jon92

Not sure I wud want something which has Ricoh on maybe a cov number plate of some kind but seems pointless advertising the ground

Skyblue4u

When sisu get the arena and negotiate a new ground sponsor somebody is going to end up with expensive egg on their face. You can get a plate with cov on for a few hundred quid

skybluejelly

never understood the fascination with private plates ..especially ones like that which dont actually say what the seller is saying.. if we were sponsered by riGoh i would snap it up;)

Astute

never understood the fascination with private plates

1, Everyone that knows me notice me if they see my car....even if they don't know what car I drive.

2, I never forget my reg number.

3, I am proud of where I come from and which team I support.

CovisGod

Think the word tit fits nicely as a description of anybody who gets a tattoo of their partners name :)

Lol, seemed like a good idea at the time ! and as a fat lad I certainly couldn't use the word pecs or any such like, tit is about right !

skybluelee

B7 cov is the best number plate. That was on ebay for £3500 a while back. Would have got it but would now be homeless as wife wasnt keen. To say the least.

Real

B7 cov is the best number plate. That was on ebay for £3500 a while back. Would have got it but would now be homeless as wife wasnt keen. To say the least.

My mates number plate. He's had it since he was about 18. He took umbrage when I offered him £600 for it.

Users who are viewing this thread