anyone getting bored with it all (1 Viewer)

kevm39

am I the only one who is getting bored with all this just losing all interest in ccfc at min. just want it all sorted before we kick off on saturday

CJ_covblaze

sky_blue_up_north

Just had enough of the whole thing, totally killed my passion for football. Never thought I would say that after supporting this club for over 50 years... gutted, just gutted.

Davs

Just had enough of the whole thing, totally killed my passion for football. Never thought I would say that after supporting this club for over 50 years... gutted, just gutted.

I feel exactly the same, whatever happens now, I don't think I will be able to muster much enthusiasm.:(

Until we top the league, and go on a good cup run:claping hands:

jesus-wept

am I the only one who is getting bored with all this just losing all interest in ccfc at min. just want it all sorted before we kick off on saturday
And that is a danger and why strength will win. Getting the mass bored and frustrated is a tactic to bulldoze through bad agreements. There is no doubt imo sisu are getting more and more desperate. We will be at the Ricoh, as said by someone on CWR about 30 minutes ago. What a coup that will be and a massive nail in the now marginalised Tim Fisher's coffin.

Users who are viewing this thread