Anyone get anything Cov related for Xmas ? (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Good day for me, the Mrs got me the Cov away shirt and she's taking me to a match in a couple of weeks with hotel the works ! (We live in Norfolk) a Cov win tomorrow and I'll have had a cracking Christmas ! What did you all get folks ?

8387B739-63E3-4B30-9C27-47F9976D99A2.jpg

rob9872

A 2011 book looking forward to the "popular appointment of Andy Thorn"!! :-D

Hobo

A Wasps shirt

....don't have it

bringbackrattles

If being a City fan isn't bad enough my son told me he'd buy me something in January when things are on sale cheaper.
That sounds like something Pressley might say !

Nick

Administrator
Nice. Wear. Only for a big game though. Play offs, Cup Semi's, Cup finals, Final home game of the season which doubles as a celibration because we've gained automatic promotion, that sort of thing.

Wait a moment? Thats the same as dont wear ;)

Big game = excitement = jumping around = bit sweaty = cant put it in the wash....

Tank Top

Good day for me, the Mrs got me the Cov away shirt and she's taking me to a match in a couple of weeks with hotel the works ! (We live in Norfolk) a Cov win tomorrow and I'll have had a cracking Christmas ! What did you all get folks ?
..........You look over the moon with that..
8387B739-63E3-4B30-9C27-47F9976D99A2.jpg

percy

i got some cov crackers. the jokes were all about building a new ground and there were supposed to be great prizes inside but they were given away

Users who are viewing this thread